Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhoto crashed and lost all pics so trying to restore from Time Machine. But it keeps coming up with error 36 and can't replace. Any ideas?!?! Lost all my photos otherwise, really not a fan of iPhoto... Thanks

iPhoto crashed and lost all pics so trying to restore from Time Machine. But it keeps coming up with error 36 and can't copy/restore. Any ideas?!?! Lost all my photos otherwise, really not a fan of iPhoto... I find iPhoto has a mind of it's own. Think you've deleted photos they reappear, duplicate on your hard drive etc etc, But would really like to get my photos back. Also the MASTERS folder doesn't show any more?!?!

Thanks

Posted on Jan 18, 2013 10:47 PM

1 reply

Jan 18, 2013 11:00 PM in response to longliz

Exactly how are you trying to restore form TM?

Have you tried rebuilding your iPhoto library?

And your comments indicate that you may not understand iPhoto at all - you should not be inside the iPhoto library - there are no user servicable parts in it - and iPhoto does not duplicate photos - more details of yoru work flow would help sort this out

LN

iPhoto crashed and lost all pics so trying to restore from Time Machine. But it keeps coming up with error 36 and can't replace. Any ideas?!?! Lost all my photos otherwise, really not a fan of iPhoto... Thanks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.