Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I delete an audio recording in quicktime 10

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7.2)

Posted on Jan 19, 2013 5:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 19, 2013 6:57 AM

Close the QT X player without saving the recording. If you have already saved the recording, then locate the saved file and trash it in the normal manner. If you are referring to a temporary or saved file entry that shows up in the "Open Recent" list, the system will automatically reclaim the space as part of the routine system clean up if/when the file is no longer available. If you simply wish to immediately remove it from your "Open Recent" list before the system removes it, then use the "Clear Menu" option to manually clear the "Open Recent" list.

User uploaded file

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 19, 2013 6:57 AM in response to charlesfromcorrales

Close the QT X player without saving the recording. If you have already saved the recording, then locate the saved file and trash it in the normal manner. If you are referring to a temporary or saved file entry that shows up in the "Open Recent" list, the system will automatically reclaim the space as part of the routine system clean up if/when the file is no longer available. If you simply wish to immediately remove it from your "Open Recent" list before the system removes it, then use the "Clear Menu" option to manually clear the "Open Recent" list.

User uploaded file

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.