Skip navigation

I have one iMac with 2 users. Will Home sharing allow me to share music between users? (running Mac OS 10.8.2

175 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Jan 19, 2013 9:57 AM by iHOOPS RSS
iHOOPS Calculating status...
Currently Being Moderated
Jan 19, 2013 9:57 AM

I just seemed to get turned around when trying to share music on the same iMac.

How do I share music between two different users with two different iTunes accounts on the same iMac. My wife and I simply want to be able to share music that she purchases with me and visa versa. We each have our own iPads and I am unsure of the proper way to do this so I don't messup the syncing of our iPads.

Part of the reason I ask is that I see questions concerning two different computers. Does it make any difference that I am trying to share music between two users on the same iMac

Thank you in advance for information helping me to understand the Home Sharing process.

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.