Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Podcast feed image not showing up

I've had my podcast for 4 years and just recently the feed image has dissapeared. I did some research and saw it could be the image size. I uploaded a 600x600 picture and after 2 weeks it still did not show up. I did more research and found 1400x1400 is what is recommened. I uploaded an image of that size and after almost 3 weeks it has yet to appear. I know a lot of people are having this issue and would appreciate any help to resolve it. My podcast link is: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/mike-remedy-very-girthy-podcast/id282271665? mt=2

Posted on Jan 19, 2013 1:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 19, 2013 2:03 PM

The Store can be a bit sticky about podcast images sometimes. Once a new image is uploaded it can take quite some days before it appears; your image is correctly referenced in the feed and since its filename includes the size you evidently changed that from the previous image (which is important), so it's juste a question of waiting until the Store condescends to show it.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 19, 2013 2:03 PM in response to djmikeremedy

The Store can be a bit sticky about podcast images sometimes. Once a new image is uploaded it can take quite some days before it appears; your image is correctly referenced in the feed and since its filename includes the size you evidently changed that from the previous image (which is important), so it's juste a question of waiting until the Store condescends to show it.

Apr 13, 2013 1:47 PM in response to djmikeremedy

There is no problem with GoDaddy (the new requirements apply only to the media files, only on an iOS Device, and GoDaddy is compliant with this anyway).

I'm afraid the Store is just being very sticky about this - it's not that unusual - and you can only wait until it finally decides to update.

You could try emailing Support at podcasts 'at' apple.com but frankly I doubt that you will get much of a helpful answer.

Podcast feed image not showing up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.