Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

View pictures from PC on Apple TV

I had an original Apple TV and with it I could choose a folder on my PC and it will pull the pictures from there. Is this no longer the case with the Apple TV 3? I have gigs worth of pictures and do not want to have to put them into the iCloud for photo stream. If someone could please let me know if this is no longer the case I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

Posted on Jan 19, 2013 1:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 19, 2013 1:17 PM

You can choose photos to share with the newer Apple TV's from File > Homesharing > Choose.... in iTunes.

5 replies

Jan 22, 2013 7:49 AM in response to Techno legend

Thanks a lot for the replies. I tried what both have suggested, but still no dice. It seems to be only pulling from Photo Stream, and even that, it's only pulling 60 pictures out of the 800+ I have on there. So...I'm at a loss. I was really looking forward to being able to show friends and family our photos on the TV when they come over.

I'm open to any other suggestions/hints if there are any out there.

View pictures from PC on Apple TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.