Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Library has ten more songs than my iPod. How can I find out which songs are not syncing?

My Library has ten more songs than my iPod. How can I find out which songs are not syncing?

I recently had to purchase a new hard drive. Because the size of my music collection exceeds 140 GB, I stored all of my music on a separate external hard drive. When I exported everything back into my new iTunes library, I found that I had about 200 more songs than I had in the previous library. After deleting most of those extraneous songs, I was able to get my library close to where it was before. However, after syncing to my iPod Classic, I noticed that only 34,836 of the 34,846 loaded. How can I figure out which of those ten songs in my library did not sync to my iPod?

Yellow12

Posted on Jan 19, 2013 3:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 21, 2013 10:52 AM

Figured it out. Had ten duplicates in my library.

1 reply

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.