Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Speck See-Thru case for MacBook Pro with Retina Display 15 inch

Hi, I recently purchased the Speck See-Thru case for the MacBook Pro Retina. The case seems to fit very snugly and requires some degree of force to remove. The top half of the case proves to be more difficult than the bottom half. Is it normal that it takes some force to pop off the tabs of the case? I am probably over worrying but just want to make sure. Thanks

MacBook Pro with Retina display, Windows 7

Posted on Jan 19, 2013 11:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 19, 2013 11:49 PM

I've been using Spec cases for a number of years and what you describe is normal.

4 replies

Jan 19, 2013 11:58 PM in response to Bf109

I have a Speck see-thru for mine and yes, they fit quite snugly. Probably to prevent a "rattling" feeling that would feel even worse. As time goes by and you inevitably have to take it off every so often to clean underneath, the snugness goes away.

Yes, in spite your best efforts, dust somehow finds its way in there and gathers in the corners which soon becomes unbearable and off it has to come. Guess that's the downside of transparency. User uploaded file Maybe next time I'll get an opaque black model....

Speck See-Thru case for MacBook Pro with Retina Display 15 inch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.