Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help! Something strange with iPhoto

There's something wrong with iPhoto. The toolbar's order is wrong! I mean it's the reverse.

The buttons which are used when editting (efects,exposure,strokes etc.) are on the right. But they are suppose to be on the left. It was normal when I first purchased but it has changed. I didn't do anything. I've checked Apple's website. The order is definitely wrong. It's not just the toolbar. You can see the other pictures on the left while you're looking at a picture. Now they're on the right side. It's hard to use it like that

iPad, iOS 6.0.1

Posted on Jan 19, 2013 11:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 20, 2013 12:34 AM

You can rearrange the controls and thumbnail grid by holding down onto the heading of the grid and dragging it. For example, I tapped and hold down onto the headline "6 Photos" in the upper menu bar and simply dragged the grid to the left side of the screen. Moving the thumbnail grid will also rearrange the controls.

User uploaded file

Regards

Léonie

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 20, 2013 12:34 AM in response to margencolva

You can rearrange the controls and thumbnail grid by holding down onto the heading of the grid and dragging it. For example, I tapped and hold down onto the headline "6 Photos" in the upper menu bar and simply dragged the grid to the left side of the screen. Moving the thumbnail grid will also rearrange the controls.

User uploaded file

Regards

Léonie

Help! Something strange with iPhoto

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.