392 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 11, 2013 1:19 PM by Laptopdog 78
From the article that the question was posted from:
- iTunes Match is limited to 25,000 songs.
- iTunes Store purchases made with the same Apple ID being used for iTunes Match do not count towards the 25,000 song limit.
- Unmatched content will be uploaded as is; upload time varies depending on the amounts uploaded and local network speeds.
- Song files over 200 MB will not be uploaded to iCloud.
- Songs containing DRM (Digital Rights Management) will not be matched or uploaded to iCloud unless your computer is authorized for playback of that content.
Try reading in the future before asking questions.