Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I was working on an iPhoto book and I lost most all of my work. Can I restore to earlier today when it had 58 pages of written word and beautiful layout of photos?

Please help! I spent countless hours working on an extremely important (major) project, and now it is GONE!

In iphoto, I have made many books before, this has never happened. I had a project with more writing than I'd ever had before; along with 56 (or 58, I am not certain, but one of those numbers) total pages. I'd made a slideshow, added a song to it. Was about to just go back, change the song, then export it and burn to disc. Sadly,when I opened the project, a mere 6 hours or so after last working on it, suddenly, most all of the work was GONE. Was down to 22 pages, and a version from 5 days ago.

Can anyone help???

This was a very special project that involved a lot of research, cut, paste, edit, redesign, new creative work, and a lot of "blood, sweat, and tears," as they say.

iPhoto '11, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2), Slideshow w/ music, not exported

Posted on Jan 20, 2013 12:17 AM

There are no replies.

I was working on an iPhoto book and I lost most all of my work. Can I restore to earlier today when it had 58 pages of written word and beautiful layout of photos?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.