Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

bought a tv series from my iTouch, only 8 episodes show up as available on my computer/iTunes purchased list

I recently bought an entire season of the West Wing from my iTouch, and when I plugged my iTouch into my computer to sync, something went wrong and only 8 episodes show up on my computer and as available for download from the "download purchases" thing on iTunes. My iTouch is having problems syncing with iTunes properly, so they're still on my iTouch, but I'd like to get them onto my computer, too. Any ideas of how I can solve this?

MacBook Air, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Jan 20, 2013 1:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 20, 2013 2:06 AM

There appears to be a glitch for syncing items bought on you r device to itunes

. To solve until aaple fix it as it used to be part of standard synch.

File > Device > Transfer Purchases from iPod

4 replies

Jan 22, 2013 12:51 AM in response to SarBear0

Are you using the same Apple ID for your iPod and the iTunes store on your computer?

In some countries re downloading certain content types is not allowed. Up until recently even though I had purchased a Movie from itunes I was not allowed to redownload movies. Music - Yes, TV Shows Yes, Apps -Yes.

Here is an article about recovering your iTunes Library from your ipod that may help

https://discussions.apple.com/docs/DOC-3991

Feb 1, 2013 3:20 PM in response to Steve Taylor1

I am using the same ID, and I checked and saw that TV shows aren't necessairly synced with computers, but are rather left on the device on which they were purchased, but everything worked itself out when my iTouch suddenly had a software update and automatically downloaded them to my iTunes. I still don't see all 22 episodes listed on the iTunes "Purchased" list in the iTunes store, but for now, this is fine.

Thanks for the help!

bought a tv series from my iTouch, only 8 episodes show up as available on my computer/iTunes purchased list

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.