Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my familly mail in icloud

Within Mail In Osx Lion, I can creat multiple mail account for me and my familly.

If I want to to do the same on Icloud, Is it possible? Seams that I have to create mutiple account on Icloud, an The Mac and maybe Iphone etc, This is quite a hard thing to manage.

Solutions ?

Thnaks

MacBook, Mac OS X (10.7.4)

Posted on Jan 20, 2013 5:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 20, 2013 6:33 AM

iCloud accounts are intended for single use. If you want your family members to have separate accounts, so that their mail doesn't get mixed up with yours, they will have to have separate iCloud accounts and be signed in in different user accounts on your Mac or on different Macs. You can create up to three email aliases on any one account these are additional addresses, not accounts, and deliver into the same inbox as the main address.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 20, 2013 6:33 AM in response to Patro

iCloud accounts are intended for single use. If you want your family members to have separate accounts, so that their mail doesn't get mixed up with yours, they will have to have separate iCloud accounts and be signed in in different user accounts on your Mac or on different Macs. You can create up to three email aliases on any one account these are additional addresses, not accounts, and deliver into the same inbox as the main address.

my familly mail in icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.