Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need a multiple message voice mail app for Iphone 4S that also provides an auto-attendant, e.g the caller can dial 1 for one of business's or 2 for the other. Each of these options will need to have a different voice mail greeting. Help please?

I need a multiple message voice mail app for Iphone 4S that also provides an auto-attendant, e.g the caller can dial 1 for one of business's or 2 for the other. Each of these options will need to have a different voice mail greeting. Help please?

iPhone 4S

Posted on Jan 20, 2013 5:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 20, 2013 5:47 AM

There are no alternative voicemail apps - the core functionality of the phone can not be replaced.

You'll have to look for an external service, that can then forward calls for each caller onto the correct phone.

At our business we use Voipfone.co.uk which allows multiple phone lines to come into one VOIP account.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 20, 2013 5:47 AM in response to ComServeUK.com

There are no alternative voicemail apps - the core functionality of the phone can not be replaced.

You'll have to look for an external service, that can then forward calls for each caller onto the correct phone.

At our business we use Voipfone.co.uk which allows multiple phone lines to come into one VOIP account.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.