Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Deleting Projects - but they just keep returning

I have just moved from iPhoto to aperture and have all my events now as projects-- But there are three projects with no photos in the project (Dec 2012 Photostream, Nov 2012 Photstream and Sept 2012 Photsteam) that i have deleted, emptied the trash, but every time i reload Aperture the projects return. I have repared permisions, rebuilt the database but this has not fixed the problem.

When i open iPhoto the events are not there.

Do i need the make my iphoto library an aperture library?

Any help would be appreciated

iMac (21.5-inch Mid 2010), Mac OS X (10.7.3)

Posted on Jan 20, 2013 5:31 AM

3 replies

Jan 20, 2013 6:59 AM in response to Guy - UK

I have repared permisions, rebuilt the database but this has not fixed the problem.

When i open iPhoto the events are not there.

Do i need the make my iphoto library an aperture library?

You have probably enabled the Photo Stream in Aperture and not in iPhoto.

And is your PhotoStream set to "automatic import"? This option creates the Dec 2012 Photostream

projects. I'd try to disable this option temporarily, quit Aperture, and log off and on agian, and see, if the projects stop coming back.

Deleting Projects - but they just keep returning

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.