Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can not get all my photos on apple tv.

I have over 300 photos in photo stream which I can see from my ipad, phone and use to be able to see on apple tv. Updated apple tv and now can not see but a small portion of them. Read the article about accepting terms and conditions but I was never asked to accept terms so no improvement

iPad 2, iOS 6

Posted on Jan 20, 2013 11:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 20, 2013 11:13 AM

Photostream in the cloud only keeps photos from the last 30 days (subject to a 1,000 photo limit). When photostream syncs the photos to your device they will stay there until deleted, which means you may well have more photos in your photostream album on your device than there are in photostream in the cloud.

The consequence of this is that if you turn photostream off and on again on your device, it will only be populated with photos from the last 30 days, which may not be all the photos that were previously in the photostream album on that device.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 20, 2013 11:13 AM in response to johnlwagner

Photostream in the cloud only keeps photos from the last 30 days (subject to a 1,000 photo limit). When photostream syncs the photos to your device they will stay there until deleted, which means you may well have more photos in your photostream album on your device than there are in photostream in the cloud.

The consequence of this is that if you turn photostream off and on again on your device, it will only be populated with photos from the last 30 days, which may not be all the photos that were previously in the photostream album on that device.

I can not get all my photos on apple tv.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.