Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can you use the same Apple ID with multiple iMac's?

I am a teacher and I have multiple iMac's in my room and I need to be able to purchase apps one time and have them on all my computers. Is this possible? I know that I can do it with multiple iPad's but can I do with iMac's?

iMac

Posted on Jan 20, 2013 1:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 20, 2013 1:36 PM

Yes logon to each computers itunes and away you go.

To redownload on each itunes got to the itunes store, select Purhased from the quick links section and navigate to what you want to redownload.

If you want to do it for apps that run on the Macs not on the iPad you need to login to the Mac AppStore and login with the same apple id and download apps that work on macs

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 20, 2013 1:36 PM in response to davidmeade

Yes logon to each computers itunes and away you go.

To redownload on each itunes got to the itunes store, select Purhased from the quick links section and navigate to what you want to redownload.

If you want to do it for apps that run on the Macs not on the iPad you need to login to the Mac AppStore and login with the same apple id and download apps that work on macs

Can you use the same Apple ID with multiple iMac's?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.