Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where do i put in the remote app pass code i receive on my phone onto iTunes 11.

I have been relentlessly trying to set up my remote app but ive been hitting obstacles all the way here. I have everything set up on both my i phone and my PC (Home sharing switched ON on both devices) but on my iphone it says that i have to switch ON home sharing on my itunes even though it is already on.
So then i tried to set up my itunes by using this passcode method but then i came across this dilemna..
Quite simply I cant find the place to enter my passcode, from the phone, on itunes 11.

User uploaded fileI've been told we have to enter this somewhere on itunes when we click the device "iphone" but this is option is nowhere in sight on iTunes 11!

Please Help

iPhone 4, iOS 6.0.1

Posted on Jan 20, 2013 2:51 PM

There are no replies.

Where do i put in the remote app pass code i receive on my phone onto iTunes 11.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.