Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to replace songs from Playlist in iTunes 11 in iPod Shufle

What happened to the very handy and nifty feature that was in previous iTunes version that allowed you to sync your playlist and replace songs on your iPod Shuffle. Since upgrading (REGRETABLY) to iTunes 11 I can't find nor figure this stuff out!!! My Gym Playlist is larger than what my iPod Shuffle will hold but with the replace all songs feature during autofill in previous versions that's not longer possible in iTunes 11. I get a message saying that my Playlist will not fit in my iPod Shuffle and if I try resetting my iPod Shuffle (3rth Gen) to factory settings and then use the Automatically fill free space it does it from my whole entire library and NOT from my Gym playlist!!! Which morons at Apple decided to take this feature!!!??? Now I had to create a new playlist with exactly the right number of songs my iPod Shuffle will hold but have no way of refreshing unless I do that manually by creating a new playlist!!!! Am I missing something here or is this feature burried now somewhere a la Microsoft???

I'm so upset and irritated this feature seems to have been taking away! What in the crap are they thinking? BUY bigger devices? Not a chance... getting fed-up with Apple lately.

MacBook & iMac, Mac OS X (10.6.1)

Posted on Jan 20, 2013 4:00 PM

There are no replies.

How to replace songs from Playlist in iTunes 11 in iPod Shufle

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.