Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to transfer photos from iphone to itunes windows 7

How do I transfer/sync my photos from my iphone 4s to my PC running windows 7. Then I would also like to erase 95% of the photos on my iphone and keep a few, yet I want to keep all of the pictures on my Windows7 PC hard drive.

Thank you!

iPhone 4S, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on Jan 20, 2013 5:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 20, 2013 5:10 PM

You should be importing pics taken with iphone to your comptuer regularly.

iOS: Importing personal photos and videos from iOS devices to your computer

12 replies

Dec 26, 2013 10:41 PM in response to Joesellsall

Two solutions:

First Way: use iPhone to computer transfer app

vibosoft iPhone/ipad/ipod to computer transfer program would be the best iOS backup app which can easily backp or transfer photos from iPhone to windows 7 computer.

Second way:

Here's how I solved the problem in Windows 7:

1. Click on the Start button

2. In the 'Search Programs and Files' search box, type "Autoplay"

3. Scroll to the bottom of the Autoplay page

4. You should find a list of Apple Devices at the bottom of the list.

5. Beside the name of your iPhone click the menu to the right and select:

"Import pictures and videos using Windows"

6. Click Save.

Dec 26, 2013 11:09 PM in response to Joesellsall

vibosoft iPhone/ipad/ipod to computer transfer program would be the best iOS backup app which can easily backp or transfer photos from iPhone to windows 7 computer.

There is no doubt that Vibosoft is a good transfer proglam, here is another method

Step by step toturial on How to transfer photos from iphone to Mac:

1.Connect the device to your computer. iPhoto should automatically launch into its import window with your device's images and videos listed.

2.Click Import All. If you want only some of your images imported, select the images and videos you would like to import into iPhoto, then click the Import Selected button.

3.When the photos finish importing, you will be presented with a dialog asking whether you'd like to delete the original photos from your Camera Roll. Click Delete Photos.

User uploaded file

Dec 27, 2013 1:18 AM in response to Joesellsall

Very simple indeed if you could find the right way! When i was managing my iPhone files, my friend suggested me use iPubsoft iPad iPhone iPod to Computer Transfer! He said it works for all iOS devices, and is a good helper to keep! So if you want to transfer photos from iPhone to computer, why not try it? If you have got them to your computer, it is easy to sync your photos to iTunes!

Dec 28, 2013 1:42 AM in response to Joesellsall

First,You can use iStonsoft iPad/iPod/iPhone Data Recovery to Extract iPhone Backup File on Windows iTunes,These photos in the Backup File,and then you can sync photos from iphone to itunes on windows,This is a professional tools to backup photos from iphone to itunes on windows,you can very quickly to copy photos from iphone to itunes on windows,it is very stable, can use for a long time, and the operation is simple

This is a guide to to Extract iPhone Backup File on Windows iTunes : http://is.gd/GAMiIs

how to transfer photos from iphone to itunes windows 7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.