Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why doesn't the location work on my friends iPhone 5 when she is in Korea? She wanted to send me a current location and it isn't working. We even tried the find friends app and this didn't work either. We made sure that all location services were on.

Why doesn't the location work on my friends iPhone 5 when she is in Korea? She wanted to send me a current location and it isn't working. We even tried the find friends app and this didn't work either. We made sure that all location services were on. She also allowed her friends to view her location, but others weren't able to see her location, and she was able to see the location of her friends. Anyone have an idea? Thanks in advance.

iPhone 5, iOS 6

Posted on Jan 20, 2013 8:40 PM

There are no replies.

Why doesn't the location work on my friends iPhone 5 when she is in Korea? She wanted to send me a current location and it isn't working. We even tried the find friends app and this didn't work either. We made sure that all location services were on.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.