Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Logic Studio Wont Install - iMac 27" 10.8.2

Just got the discs for Logic Studio, and upon arriving home and putting them into my 27" iMac 10.8.2 with 2.8ghz Intel Core i7, 4GB DDR3 Ram and ATI Radeon HD 4850 512mb Graphics card – the mac at first said the disc was unreadable and upon reinstering is now stuck.

Has anyone had similair problems? Does anyone know how I can just install the software?

On a side note, is the 512mb graphics card upgradable in the 27" iMac's?

All the best.

A

Logic Studio, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Jan 20, 2013 10:04 PM

6 replies

Jan 20, 2013 10:11 PM in response to truthisallis1

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities

See "The drive accepts discs but they do not mount or are automatically ejected" > http://support.apple.com/kb/HT2801

Your Late 2009 iMac has got a replaceable graphic card, but you can only install the same graphic because of the Mac OS X drivers. If you install a different graphic card, it may not be supported

Logic Studio Wont Install - iMac 27" 10.8.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.