Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

import of several calenders to iPhoto

Hello,

I´am using lion 10.7.5, iPhoto 9.4.2 and iCal 5.0.3. For each kind (private, birthday, etc.) of dates I make a calendar. After opening the iPhoto and create a calender with photos I want to import several calenders by using the projectsettings. Sign the calenders I want to show in my photocalender. Not all dates are diplayed.

There is a bugg.

iPhoto '11, Mac OS X (10.7.5), iCal 5.0.3

Posted on Jan 21, 2013 1:36 AM

4 replies

Jan 23, 2013 3:33 AM in response to Old Toad

The import of pfotos is not the problem. The problem we have (and a lot of users we read in the communities) is the import of dates from several calenders like birthday or special dates for home service and so on. We create a calnder with photos an choose the calenders with projectsettings. Dates appear but not all. Try it by yourself you will see, there is a bug.

Jan 23, 2013 9:36 AM in response to nitho

Report what you're seeing as Terence suggested. It appears that the only one item per date box can be imported from iCal calendars and it'll be from the first calendar in the list that's selected that has an entry for that date. As long as there are no other entries in a date box the other calendars are read in order and used for that date. But only one entry per box automatically.

import of several calenders to iPhoto

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.