Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

In "purchases" while in my App Store, Mountain Lion says, "an error has occurred" and the green 'download' button is grey and I cannot re-start the download. I was abroad when I purchased this app and during download, my internet connection was lost.

In "purchases" while in my App Store, Mountain Lion says, "an error has occurred" and the green 'download' button is grey and I cannot re-start the download. I was abroad when I purchased this app and during download, my internet connection was lost. At the time, Apple was still offering the e-chat, so I did that and the man was very helpful and it was a quick fix, so my download button turned green again, and I was able to begin the download. BUT during the download, I was kicked offline once again, and I decided to wait until I was back in the USA. I will go in to an Apple store and ask assistance, but if there is something I am missing, I'd like to try that first. Thanks in advance for any advice.

MacBook

Posted on Jan 21, 2013 9:30 AM

1 reply

In "purchases" while in my App Store, Mountain Lion says, "an error has occurred" and the green 'download' button is grey and I cannot re-start the download. I was abroad when I purchased this app and during download, my internet connection was lost.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.