Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Shortcut for scrolling down

Hi Apple!

I have a suggestion for you! I know that you can scroll to the top of the screen by touching the top of the screen. But I think that it should be an option for scrolling down to the bottom of the screen as well. I've came up with an idea that you push the home button 3 times fast and then it scrolls down or if you want to, the phone ask you if you want to scroll down, use voiceover or whatever you want to. An example for this is when you are using spotify and all your resently added songs is at the bottom of the playlist. It's really annoying when you got over 1000 songs and you have to scroll down everytime you start spotify. I would be very happy if this became reality! I don't know if it's possible but i thought it would be worth asking.

Sorry if there is anything wrong in the text, I'm from Sweden. By the way, I LOVE APPLE!

iPhone 5, iOS 6.0.2

Posted on Jan 21, 2013 11:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 21, 2013 11:49 AM

tell apple here: http://www.apple.com/feedback/iphone.html

3 replies

Shortcut for scrolling down

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.