4 Replies Latest reply: Jan 22, 2013 5:15 AM by Trejito
Trejito Level 1 Level 1

I unlocke my Iphone 3G with AT&T, followed the process restoring with a new SIM, but when I put a difffrenet SIM, it doesn't recognize SIM, just says No SIM, even restoring.  Any help will be appreciatte it.

• roaminggnome Level 10 Level 10

You restored the iphone?

You saw, the congratulations your iphone is unlocked message?

• Lawrence Finch Level 8 Level 8
    expertise.macosx
    Mac OS X

Usually when someone mentions "baseband" my first thought is that the phone was jailbroken, because regular users who haven't hacked their phone don't even know what Baseband is (the word doesn't appear anywhere on the phone or in documentation). If, by chance, your phone was hacked or jailbroken the "legal" unlock won't work.

• Trejito Level 1 Level 1

Before going to the unlock by itunes, I restore it from factory. There was not any problems, I received the message of congratulations, your phone is unlocked, but when I try with a different sim, it just say "no sim". My baseband is not comun, is 5.15.04 it is the original, I did not modify it. I do not if there is a limit of unlocking actions, of there is a conflict in my baseband. My baseband can not be modified with jailbreaks for unlockings.

Thanks for your fast answer Larry.

• Trejito Level 1 Level 1

Yes I received the message, and my iphone is working great with the first SIM, but the problems comes with new SIM, I tried restoring (with 6 different SIM" and everything but it only says "no sim".

I appreciatte your fast response.