Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I bought my i pod classic in July 2011. It was hardly used as my husband and I just used it in the car. However, last September it would not charge or do anything. In a nutshell it has simply crashed and burned. I wish I could say it was from overuse

Has anyone else had this problem?

The product was by no means cheap and to not even function after 14 months has left me bitterly disappointed.

iPod classic, iOS 6.0.1

Posted on Jan 21, 2013 7:04 PM

3 replies

Jan 22, 2013 1:48 PM in response to Custom Units

No, it was never left in the car and always carried in my bag in a protective case. To be honest we had to consciously remember to take it out with us so infrequently was it used. It actually looks perfectly new and just recently purchased. I am considering just sending it back to apple. It is simply a mystery as well as a disappointment!

I bought my i pod classic in July 2011. It was hardly used as my husband and I just used it in the car. However, last September it would not charge or do anything. In a nutshell it has simply crashed and burned. I wish I could say it was from overuse

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.