Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

"35 items could not be synced" between my Mac and iPhone. It says "See iTunes for more information." Where do I find this information to be able to sync these 35 items and how do I know which items they are?

"35 items could not be synced" between my Mac and iPhone. It says "See iTunes for more information." Where do I find this information to be able to sync these 35 items and how do I know which items they are?

iPhone 3G, iOS 6, Mac OS X Version 10.5.8 Computer

Posted on Jan 21, 2013 7:03 PM

2 replies

Mar 21, 2013 12:05 AM in response to William Lloyd

My iPhone says, "37 items could not be synced. See iTunes for more information," but iTunes only shows me a gray exclamation point next to the title of my iPhone (no other exclamation points by playlists, music, photos, etc.). When I click on the exclamation point, a window pops up which says, "13 total problems," then it lists 13 .mov videos which are the wrong format...what about the other 24 items my iPhone says could not be synced?

I'd actually unsynced several photo albums in the effort to isolate the problem. When I try to sync a few smart photo albums, I can see the albums show up in gray on my iPhone during the sync, then 2 of 3 syncing albums disappear and my iPhone says 150 items could not be synced. When I check iTunes, the same thing as above happens: iTunes says only 26 items could not be synced (all videos). What about the other 124 items?

How do I access the entire information? Any ideas on how to get the photos to sync?

Thanks.

Message was edited by: perididdle1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.