Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Have I correctly added these system-wide PATH entries?

I am new to Terminal commands, so please bear with me.......I am learning.

I am running Mountain Lion (10.8.2) on a dual quad core Mac Pro.

I am trying to update the CUDA driver for an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570 card.

To do this, I need to add two PATH commands, according to the NVIDIA Guide:

http://docs.nvidia.com/cuda/cuda-getting-started-guide-for-mac-os-x/index.html

The two commands are:

export PATH=/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin:$PATH

export DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH=/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib:$DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH

I added these in the .bash_profile file with the following commands:

cd to get to home directory

ls -a to see if there was already a .bash_profile file (there was not)

touch .bash_profile to create the file

ls -a to confirm I have created the file

open ~/.bash_profile to open the file in TextEdit

I then:

- Pasted the two commands into the file, as two line

- File-->Save

- TextEdit-->Quit TextEdit.

I then forced .bash_profile to execute immediately w/o having to boot:

source ~/.bash_profile

Then I tested the path:

echo $PATH

The resulting path was:

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin:/usr/local/bin

I know that the system-wide default path is in /etc/paths:

/usr/bin

/bin

/usr/sbin

/sbin

/usr/local/bin

Questions:

1. I thought that the system first reads /etc/paths:, then later .bash_profile. So, I expected the NVIDIA commands to be at the end, not at the beginning. Is this path correct, or do I need to do this differently?

2. In the future when I update the operating system beyond 10.8.2, will I have to repeat all of this, or will these commands be protected? If they will not be protected, where do I place them so they will be protected?

Thanks!

Final Cut Pro X, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2), Mac Pro 2 x 2.4GHz Quad-Core Intel

Posted on Jan 21, 2013 9:05 PM

6 replies

Jan 21, 2013 9:21 PM in response to davidsignal

Remember, you are talking to a newbie.🙂

How exactly do I confirm that I can "access the files in /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin from terminal without actually changing to that directory"?

Will the ~/.bash_profile commands I added be protected when I later upgrade the operating system? If not, where do I place the commands so they are protected?

Thanks for your help!

Jan 21, 2013 9:38 PM in response to Michael Holmes1

well the NVIDIA..../bin directory contains some kind of executable files. You could do a cd to change to that directory and then ls to list the files that are there. You should be able to run some of those files just by typing the filename. Since that directory is in your PATH, then it should work from any directory. The commands might not do anything visible, but it shouldn't give an error like "command not found".

It looks like it worked fine though. It doesn't matter what order things are in the PATH. These are just the places that the system will look for executable files when run without a manually entered path.

~ is your home directory. Any files here, including .bash_profile, will stay there when you upgrade your operating system.

Jan 22, 2013 11:34 AM in response to Michael Holmes1

Well, I have apparently failed to update the CUDA driver.

I have shown everything I did below.

If anybody can spot what I did wrong, please tell me.

I have posted at both the GeForce Forums and the NVIDIA Developer Zone Forums and I can't get a response......not much traffic there. And NVIDIA apparently has no tech support. 😠

What a pain.

Here are all the commands and responses.......I logged every step.

I am following these instructions:

http://docs.nvidia.com/cuda/cuda-getting-started-guide-for-mac-os-x/index.html

gcc Installation

I downloaded/installed the latest version of Xcode (4.4.1) from “Downloads for Apple Developers”.

Note: be sure to download Xcode, and not the Xcode developer tools.

Note: When you double click the Xcode .dmg file, it simply opens Xcode, rather than going through a set of installation steps.

I simply dragged the Xcode application from the desktop to Macintosh-->Applications, and now I can open it from there.

I opened Xcode, went to Preferences --> Downloads, and installed the Command Line Tools (which are not automatically installed with Xcode).

I checked to see if gcc is installed by entering terminal command

/usr/bin/gcc –v

Response:

Using built-in specs.

Target: i686-apple-darwin11

Configured with: /private/var/tmp/llvmgcc42/llvmgcc42-2336.11~67/src/configure --disable-checking --enable-werror --prefix=/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/llvm-gcc-4.2 --mandir=/share/man --enable-languages=c,objc,c++,obj-c++ --program-prefix=llvm- --program-transform-name=/^[cg][^.-]*$/s/$/-4.2/ --with-slibdir=/usr/lib --build=i686-apple-darwin11 --enable-llvm=/private/var/tmp/llvmgcc42/llvmgcc42-2336.11~67/dst-llvmCore/Deve loper/usr/local --program-prefix=i686-apple-darwin11- --host=x86_64-apple-darwin11 --target=i686-apple-darwin11 --with-gxx-include-dir=/usr/include/c++/4.2.1

Thread model: posix

gcc version 4.2.1 (Based on Apple Inc. build 5658) (LLVM build 2336.11.00)

This confirms I have gcc version 4.2.1 installed.

CUDA Update

I now want to “define the environment variables”.

First I need to create a .bash_profile file (it is a file, not a directory) in the home directory. This file will contain the two new PATH commands. I use the commands:

cd

to go to the home directory (shown by ~, in contrast to the root directory, which is designated by /).

ls –a

to see everything in the directory (including hidden files), to be sure there isn’t already a .bash_profile file there. None is there, so

touch .bash_profile

to create the file.

ls –a

to look and be sure it was created.

Now I need to put the two path commands into the file.

I opened the file in TextEdit:

open ~/.bash_profile

I then pasted the two commands into the file:

export PATH=/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin:$PATH

export DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH=/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib:$DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH

In TextEdit I did

File-->Save, then

TextEdit-->Quit TextEdit.

I then forced .bash_profile to execute immediately w/o having to boot:

source ~/.bash_profile

Then I tested the path:

echo $PATH

and the response was:

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin:/usr/local/bin

So, /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0 was successfully added to the path.

Note: The system-wide default path is in /etc/paths

If I type

open /etc/paths

I find:

/usr/bin

/bin

/usr/sbin

/sbin

/usr/local/bin

Verify the Driver Installation

Enter the command

kextstat | grep -i cuda

the response is

123 0 0xffffff7f81e69000 0x2000 0x2000 com.nvidia.CUDA (1.1.0) <4 1>

I don’t know what the response should be (?)

Check the Version of the CUDA Toolkit

Enter command

nvcc –V

The response is

nvcc: NVIDIA (R) Cuda compiler driver

Copyright (c) 2005-2012 NVIDIA Corporation

Built on Fri_Sep_28_16:10:16_PDT_2012

Cuda compilation tools, release 5.0, V0.2.1221

Compile Sample Programs

Enter command

cd /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/samples

Enter

make

The response is

make[1]: Nothing to be done for `all'.

Makefile:79: *** MPI not found, not building simpleMPI.. Stop.

make: *** [0_Simple/simpleMPI/Makefile.ph_build] Error 2

Because of “Error 2”, I then entered

make -k

so it would ignore errors and continue. The response was:

Makefile:79: *** MPI not found, not building simpleMPI.. Stop.

make: *** [0_Simple/simpleMPI/Makefile.ph_build] Error 2

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -gencode arch=compute_10,code=sm_10 -gencode arch=compute_20,code=sm_20 -gencode arch=compute_30,code=sm_30 -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o simpleMultiCopy.o -c simpleMultiCopy.cu

g++ -arch x86_64 -o simpleMultiCopy simpleMultiCopy.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -lcudart

mkdir -p ../../bin/darwin/release

cp simpleMultiCopy ../../bin/darwin/release

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -lineinfo -gencode arch=compute_10,code=sm_10 -gencode arch=compute_20,code=sm_20 -gencode arch=compute_30,code=sm_30 -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o simpleMultiGPU.o -c simpleMultiGPU.cu

ptxas warning : Command line option '--generate-line-info' not supported for 'sm_1x architecture', will be ignored

g++ -arch x86_64 -o simpleMultiGPU simpleMultiGPU.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -lcudart

cp simpleMultiGPU ../../bin/darwin/release

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -gencode arch=compute_10,code=sm_10 -gencode arch=compute_20,code=sm_20 -gencode arch=compute_30,code=sm_30 -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o simpleP2P.o -c simpleP2P.cu

g++ -arch x86_64 -o simpleP2P simpleP2P.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -lcudart

cp simpleP2P ../../bin/darwin/release

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -gencode arch=compute_10,code=sm_10 -gencode arch=compute_20,code=sm_20 -gencode arch=compute_30,code=sm_30 -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o simplePitchLinearTexture.o -c simplePitchLinearTexture.cu

g++ -arch x86_64 -o simplePitchLinearTexture simplePitchLinearTexture.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -lcudart

cp simplePitchLinearTexture ../../bin/darwin/release

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -gencode arch=compute_10,code=sm_10 -gencode arch=compute_20,code=sm_20 -gencode arch=compute_30,code=sm_30 -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o simplePrintf.o -c simplePrintf.cu

g++ -arch x86_64 -o simplePrintf simplePrintf.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -lcudart

cp simplePrintf ../../bin/darwin/release

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -gencode arch=compute_20,code=sm_20 -gencode arch=compute_30,code=sm_30 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o simpleDeviceLibrary.o -dc simpleDeviceLibrary.cu

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -lib -o simpleDeviceLibrary.a simpleDeviceLibrary.o

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -gencode arch=compute_20,code=sm_20 -gencode arch=compute_30,code=sm_30 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o simpleSeparateCompilation.o -dc simpleSeparateCompilation.cu

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -gencode arch=compute_20,code=sm_20 -gencode arch=compute_30,code=sm_30 -dlink -o simpleSeparateCompilationLink.o simpleSeparateCompilation.o simpleDeviceLibrary.a

g++ -arch x86_64 -o simpleSeparateCompilation simpleSeparateCompilation.o simpleDeviceLibrary.a simpleSeparateCompilationLink.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -lcudart

cp simpleSeparateCompilation ../../bin/darwin/release

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -gencode arch=compute_10,code=sm_10 -gencode arch=compute_20,code=sm_20 -gencode arch=compute_30,code=sm_30 -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o simpleStreams.o -c simpleStreams.cu

g++ -arch x86_64 -o simpleStreams simpleStreams.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -lcudart

cp simpleStreams ../../bin/darwin/release

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -gencode arch=compute_20,code=sm_20 -gencode arch=compute_30,code=sm_30 -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o simpleSurfaceWrite.o -c simpleSurfaceWrite.cu

g++ -arch x86_64 -o simpleSurfaceWrite simpleSurfaceWrite.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -lcudart

cp simpleSurfaceWrite ../../bin/darwin/release

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -gencode arch=compute_10,code=sm_10 -gencode arch=compute_20,code=sm_20 -gencode arch=compute_30,code=sm_30 -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o simpleTemplates.o -c simpleTemplates.cu

g++ -arch x86_64 -o simpleTemplates simpleTemplates.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -lcudart -lpthread

cp simpleTemplates ../../bin/darwin/release

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -gencode arch=compute_10,code=sm_10 -gencode arch=compute_20,code=sm_20 -gencode arch=compute_30,code=sm_30 -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o simpleTexture.o -c simpleTexture.cu

g++ -arch x86_64 -o simpleTexture simpleTexture.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -lcudart

cp simpleTexture ../../bin/darwin/release

g++ -arch x86_64 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o simpleTextureDrv.o -c simpleTextureDrv.cpp

g++ -arch x86_64 -o simpleTextureDrv simpleTextureDrv.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -framework CUDA

cp simpleTextureDrv ../../bin/darwin/release

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -gencode arch=compute_10,code=sm_10 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o simpleTexture_kernel64.ptx -ptx simpleTexture_kernel.cu

mkdir -p data

cp simpleTexture_kernel64.ptx data

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -gencode arch=compute_12,code=sm_12 -gencode arch=compute_20,code=sm_20 -gencode arch=compute_30,code=sm_30 -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o simpleVoteIntrinsics.o -c simpleVoteIntrinsics.cu

g++ -arch x86_64 -o simpleVoteIntrinsics simpleVoteIntrinsics.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -lcudart

cp simpleVoteIntrinsics ../../bin/darwin/release

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -gencode arch=compute_10,code=sm_10 -gencode arch=compute_20,code=sm_20 -gencode arch=compute_30,code=sm_30 -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o simpleZeroCopy.o -c simpleZeroCopy.cu

g++ -arch x86_64 -o simpleZeroCopy simpleZeroCopy.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -lcudart

cp simpleZeroCopy ../../bin/darwin/release

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -gencode arch=compute_10,code=sm_10 -gencode arch=compute_20,code=sm_20 -gencode arch=compute_30,code=sm_30 -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o template.o -c template.cu

g++ -arch x86_64 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o template_cpu.o -c template_cpu.cpp

g++ -arch x86_64 -o template template.o template_cpu.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -lcudart

cp template ../../bin/darwin/release

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -lineinfo -gencode arch=compute_10,code=sm_10 -gencode arch=compute_20,code=sm_20 -gencode arch=compute_30,code=sm_30 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o template_runtime.o -c template_runtime.cu

ptxas warning : Command line option '--generate-line-info' not supported for 'sm_1x architecture', will be ignored

g++ -arch x86_64 -o template_runtime template_runtime.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -lcudart

cp template_runtime ../../bin/darwin/release

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -gencode arch=compute_10,code=sm_10 -gencode arch=compute_20,code=sm_20 -gencode arch=compute_30,code=sm_30 -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -o vectorAdd.o -c vectorAdd.cu

g++ -arch x86_64 -o vectorAdd vectorAdd.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -lcudart

cp vectorAdd ../../bin/darwin/release

g++ -arch x86_64 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o vectorAddDrv.o -c vectorAddDrv.cpp

g++ -arch x86_64 -o vectorAddDrv vectorAddDrv.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -framework CUDA

cp vectorAddDrv ../../bin/darwin/release

mkdir -p ./data

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o vectorAdd_kernel64.ptx -ptx vectorAdd_kernel.cu

cp vectorAdd_kernel64.ptx ./data

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -gencode arch=compute_10,code=sm_10 -gencode arch=compute_20,code=sm_20 -gencode arch=compute_30,code=sm_30 -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o bandwidthTest.o -c bandwidthTest.cu

g++ -arch x86_64 -o bandwidthTest bandwidthTest.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -lcudart

cp bandwidthTest ../../bin/darwin/release

g++ -arch x86_64 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o deviceQuery.o -c deviceQuery.cpp

g++ -arch x86_64 -o deviceQuery deviceQuery.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -framework CUDA -lcudart

cp deviceQuery ../../bin/darwin/release

g++ -arch x86_64 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o deviceQueryDrv.o -c deviceQueryDrv.cpp

g++ -arch x86_64 -o deviceQueryDrv deviceQueryDrv.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -framework CUDA

cp deviceQueryDrv ../../bin/darwin/release

g++ -arch x86_64 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o bindlessTexture.o -c bindlessTexture.cpp

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -gencode arch=compute_30,code=sm_30 -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o bindlessTexture_kernel.o -c bindlessTexture_kernel.cu

g++ -arch x86_64 -o bindlessTexture bindlessTexture.o bindlessTexture_kernel.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -lcudart -L../../common/lib/darwin -L/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Libraries -framework GLUT -lGL -lGLU ../../common/lib/darwin/libGLEW.a

cp bindlessTexture ../../bin/darwin/release

g++ -arch x86_64 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o Mandelbrot.o -c Mandelbrot.cpp

g++ -arch x86_64 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o Mandelbrot_gold.o -c Mandelbrot_gold.cpp

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -lineinfo -gencode arch=compute_11,code=sm_11 -gencode arch=compute_13,code=sm_13 -gencode arch=compute_20,code=sm_20 -gencode arch=compute_30,code=sm_30 -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o Mandelbrot_cuda.o -c Mandelbrot_cuda.cu

ptxas /tmp/tmpxft_00000fca_00000000-17_Mandelbrot_cuda.compute_11.ptx, line 1755; warning : Double is not supported. Demoting to float

g++ -arch x86_64 -o Mandelbrot Mandelbrot.o Mandelbrot_gold.o Mandelbrot_cuda.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -lcudart -L../../common/lib/darwin -L/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Libraries -framework GLUT -lGL -lGLU ../../common/lib/darwin/libGLEW.a

cp Mandelbrot ../../bin/darwin/release

g++ -arch x86_64 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o marchingCubes.o -c marchingCubes.cpp

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -gencode arch=compute_10,code=sm_10 -gencode arch=compute_20,code=sm_20 -gencode arch=compute_30,code=sm_30 -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o marchingCubes_kernel.o -c marchingCubes_kernel.cu

g++ -arch x86_64 -o marchingCubes marchingCubes.o marchingCubes_kernel.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -lcudart -L../../common/lib/darwin -L/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Libraries -framework GLUT -lGL -lGLU ../../common/lib/darwin/libGLEW.a

cp marchingCubes ../../bin/darwin/release

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -gencode arch=compute_10,code=sm_10 -gencode arch=compute_20,code=sm_20 -gencode arch=compute_30,code=sm_30 -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o simpleGL.o -c simpleGL.cu

g++ -arch x86_64 -o simpleGL simpleGL.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -lcudart -L../../common/lib/darwin -L/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Libraries -framework GLUT -lGL -lGLU ../../common/lib/darwin/libGLEW.a

cp simpleGL ../../bin/darwin/release

g++ -arch x86_64 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o simpleTexture3D.o -c simpleTexture3D.cpp

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -gencode arch=compute_10,code=sm_10 -gencode arch=compute_20,code=sm_20 -gencode arch=compute_30,code=sm_30 -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o simpleTexture3D_kernel.o -c simpleTexture3D_kernel.cu

g++ -arch x86_64 -o simpleTexture3D simpleTexture3D.o simpleTexture3D_kernel.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -lcudart -L../../common/lib/darwin -L/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Libraries -framework GLUT -lGL -lGLU ../../common/lib/darwin/libGLEW.a

cp simpleTexture3D ../../bin/darwin/release

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -gencode arch=compute_20,code=sm_20 -gencode arch=compute_30,code=sm_30 -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o volumeRender_kernel.o -c volumeRender_kernel.cu

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -gencode arch=compute_20,code=sm_20 -gencode arch=compute_30,code=sm_30 -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o volumeFilter_kernel.o -c volumeFilter_kernel.cu

g++ -arch x86_64 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o volumeFiltering.o -c volumeFiltering.cpp

g++ -arch x86_64 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o volume.o -c volume.cpp

g++ -arch x86_64 -o volumeFiltering volumeRender_kernel.o volumeFilter_kernel.o volumeFiltering.o volume.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -lcudart -L../../common/lib/darwin -L/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Libraries -framework GLUT -lGL -lGLU ../../common/lib/darwin/libGLEW.a

cp volumeFiltering ../../bin/darwin/release

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -gencode arch=compute_10,code=sm_10 -gencode arch=compute_20,code=sm_20 -gencode arch=compute_30,code=sm_30 -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o volumeRender_kernel.o -c volumeRender_kernel.cu

g++ -arch x86_64 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o volumeRender.o -c volumeRender.cpp

volumeRender.cpp: In function ‘void* loadRawFile(char*, size_t)’:

volumeRender.cpp:451: warning: format ‘%d’ expects type ‘int’, but argument 3 has type ‘size_t’

volumeRender.cpp:451: warning: format ‘%d’ expects type ‘int’, but argument 3 has type ‘size_t’

g++ -arch x86_64 -o volumeRender volumeRender_kernel.o volumeRender.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -lcudart -L../../common/lib/darwin -L/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Libraries -framework GLUT -lGL -lGLU ../../common/lib/darwin/libGLEW.a

cp volumeRender ../../bin/darwin/release

g++ -arch x86_64 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o bicubicTexture.o -c bicubicTexture.cpp

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -gencode arch=compute_10,code=sm_10 -gencode arch=compute_20,code=sm_20 -gencode arch=compute_30,code=sm_30 -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o bicubicTexture_cuda.o -c bicubicTexture_cuda.cu

g++ -arch x86_64 -o bicubicTexture bicubicTexture.o bicubicTexture_cuda.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -lcudart -L../../common/lib/darwin -L/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Libraries -lGL -lGLU -framework GLUT ../../common/lib/darwin/libGLEW.a

cp bicubicTexture ../../bin/darwin/release

g++ -arch x86_64 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o bilateralFilter.o -c bilateralFilter.cpp

g++ -arch x86_64 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o bilateralFilter_cpu.o -c bilateralFilter_cpu.cpp

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -gencode arch=compute_10,code=sm_10 -gencode arch=compute_20,code=sm_20 -gencode arch=compute_30,code=sm_30 -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o bilateral_kernel.o -c bilateral_kernel.cu

g++ -arch x86_64 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o bmploader.o -c bmploader.cpp

g++ -arch x86_64 -o bilateralFilter bilateralFilter.o bilateralFilter_cpu.o bilateral_kernel.o bmploader.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -lcudart -L../../common/lib/darwin -L/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Libraries -framework GLUT -lGL -lGLU ../../common/lib/darwin/libGLEW.a

cp bilateralFilter ../../bin/darwin/release

g++ -arch x86_64 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o boxFilter.o -c boxFilter.cpp

g++ -arch x86_64 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o boxFilter_cpu.o -c boxFilter_cpu.cpp

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -gencode arch=compute_10,code=sm_10 -gencode arch=compute_20,code=sm_20 -gencode arch=compute_30,code=sm_30 -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o boxFilter_kernel.o -c boxFilter_kernel.cu

g++ -arch x86_64 -o boxFilter boxFilter.o boxFilter_cpu.o boxFilter_kernel.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -lcudart -L../../common/lib/darwin -L/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Libraries -framework GLUT -lGL -lGLU ../../common/lib/darwin/libGLEW.a

cp boxFilter ../../bin/darwin/release

g++ -arch x86_64 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o main.o -c main.cpp

g++ -arch x86_64 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o convolutionFFT2D_gold.o -c convolutionFFT2D_gold.cpp

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -gencode arch=compute_10,code=sm_10 -gencode arch=compute_20,code=sm_20 -gencode arch=compute_30,code=sm_30 -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o convolutionFFT2D.o -c convolutionFFT2D.cu

g++ -arch x86_64 -o convolutionFFT2D main.o convolutionFFT2D_gold.o convolutionFFT2D.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -lcudart -lcufft

cp convolutionFFT2D ../../bin/darwin/release

g++ -arch x86_64 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o main.o -c main.cpp

g++ -arch x86_64 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o convolutionSeparable_gold.o -c convolutionSeparable_gold.cpp

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -gencode arch=compute_10,code=sm_10 -gencode arch=compute_20,code=sm_20 -gencode arch=compute_30,code=sm_30 -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o convolutionSeparable.o -c convolutionSeparable.cu

g++ -arch x86_64 -o convolutionSeparable main.o convolutionSeparable_gold.o convolutionSeparable.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -lcudart

cp convolutionSeparable ../../bin/darwin/release

g++ -arch x86_64 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o convolutionTexture_gold.o -c convolutionTexture_gold.cpp

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -gencode arch=compute_10,code=sm_10 -gencode arch=compute_20,code=sm_20 -gencode arch=compute_30,code=sm_30 -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o convolutionTexture.o -c convolutionTexture.cu

g++ -arch x86_64 -o convolutionTexture main.o convolutionTexture_gold.o convolutionTexture.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -lcudart

cp convolutionTexture ../../bin/darwin/release

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -gencode arch=compute_10,code=sm_10 -gencode arch=compute_20,code=sm_20 -gencode arch=compute_30,code=sm_30 -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o dct8x8.o -c dct8x8.cu

g++ -arch x86_64 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o BmpUtil.o -c BmpUtil.cpp

g++ -arch x86_64 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o DCT8x8_Gold.o -c DCT8x8_Gold.cpp

g++ -arch x86_64 -o dct8x8 dct8x8.o BmpUtil.o DCT8x8_Gold.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -lcudart

cp dct8x8 ../../bin/darwin/release

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -gencode arch=compute_10,code=sm_10 -gencode arch=compute_20,code=sm_20 -gencode arch=compute_30,code=sm_30 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o dwtHaar1D.o -c dwtHaar1D.cu

g++ -arch x86_64 -o dwtHaar1D dwtHaar1D.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -lcudart

cp dwtHaar1D ../../bin/darwin/release

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -gencode arch=compute_10,code=sm_10 -gencode arch=compute_20,code=sm_20 -gencode arch=compute_30,code=sm_30 -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o dxtc.o -c dxtc.cu

./dxtc.cu(68): Advisory: Loop was not unrolled, unexpected control flow construct

g++ -arch x86_64 -o dxtc dxtc.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -lcudart

cp dxtc ../../bin/darwin/release

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -gencode arch=compute_10,code=sm_10 -gencode arch=compute_20,code=sm_20 -gencode arch=compute_30,code=sm_30 -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o histogram64.o -c histogram64.cu

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -gencode arch=compute_10,code=sm_10 -gencode arch=compute_20,code=sm_20 -gencode arch=compute_30,code=sm_30 -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o histogram256.o -c histogram256.cu

g++ -arch x86_64 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o histogram_gold.o -c histogram_gold.cpp

main.cpp:28: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’

g++ -arch x86_64 -o histogram histogram64.o histogram256.o histogram_gold.o main.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -lcudart

cp histogram ../../bin/darwin/release

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -gencode arch=compute_10,code=sm_10 -gencode arch=compute_20,code=sm_20 -gencode arch=compute_30,code=sm_30 -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o flowCUDA.o -c flowCUDA.cu

g++ -arch x86_64 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o flowGold.o -c flowGold.cpp

g++ -arch x86_64 -o HSOpticalFlow flowCUDA.o main.o flowGold.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -lcudart

cp HSOpticalFlow ../../bin/darwin/release

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -gencode arch=compute_10,code=sm_10 -gencode arch=compute_20,code=sm_20 -gencode arch=compute_30,code=sm_30 -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o imageDenoising.o -c imageDenoising.cu

g++ -arch x86_64 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o imageDenoisingGL.o -c imageDenoisingGL.cpp

g++ -arch x86_64 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o bmploader.o -c bmploader.cpp

g++ -arch x86_64 -o imageDenoising imageDenoising.o imageDenoisingGL.o bmploader.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -lcudart -L../../common/lib/darwin -L/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Libraries -framework GLUT -lGL -lGLU ../../common/lib/darwin/libGLEW.a

cp imageDenoising ../../bin/darwin/release

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -gencode arch=compute_10,code=sm_10 -gencode arch=compute_20,code=sm_20 -gencode arch=compute_30,code=sm_30 -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o postProcessGL.o -c postProcessGL.cu

g++ -arch x86_64 -o postProcessGL main.o postProcessGL.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -lcudart -L../../common/lib/darwin -L/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Libraries -framework GLUT -lGL -lGLU ../../common/lib/darwin/libGLEW.a

cp postProcessGL ../../bin/darwin/release

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -gencode arch=compute_10,code=sm_10 -gencode arch=compute_20,code=sm_20 -gencode arch=compute_30,code=sm_30 -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o recursiveGaussian.o -c recursiveGaussian.cu

g++ -arch x86_64 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o main.o -c recursiveGaussian.cpp

recursiveGaussian.cpp:85: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’

g++ -arch x86_64 -o recursiveGaussian recursiveGaussian.o main.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -lcudart -L../../common/lib/darwin -L/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Libraries -framework GLUT -lGL -lGLU ../../common/lib/darwin/libGLEW.a

cp recursiveGaussian ../../bin/darwin/release

g++ -arch x86_64 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o SobelFilter.o -c SobelFilter.cpp

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -gencode arch=compute_10,code=sm_10 -gencode arch=compute_20,code=sm_20 -gencode arch=compute_30,code=sm_30 -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o SobelFilter_kernels.o -c SobelFilter_kernels.cu

g++ -arch x86_64 -o SobelFilter SobelFilter.o SobelFilter_kernels.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -lcudart -L../../common/lib/darwin -L/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Libraries -framework GLUT -lGL -lGLU ../../common/lib/darwin/libGLEW.a

cp SobelFilter ../../bin/darwin/release

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -gencode arch=compute_20,code=sm_20 -gencode arch=compute_30,code=sm_30 -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o stereoDisparity.o -c stereoDisparity.cu

g++ -arch x86_64 -o stereoDisparity stereoDisparity.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -lcudart

cp stereoDisparity ../../bin/darwin/release

g++ -arch x86_64 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o binomialOptions.o -c binomialOptions.cpp

g++ -arch x86_64 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o binomialOptions_gold.o -c binomialOptions_gold.cpp

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -gencode arch=compute_10,code=sm_10 -gencode arch=compute_20,code=sm_20 -gencode arch=compute_30,code=sm_30 -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o binomialOptions_SM10.o -c binomialOptions_SM10.cu

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -gencode arch=compute_13,code=sm_13 -gencode arch=compute_20,code=sm_20 -gencode arch=compute_30,code=sm_30 -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o binomialOptions_SM13.o -c binomialOptions_SM13.cu

g++ -arch x86_64 -o binomialOptions binomialOptions.o binomialOptions_gold.o binomialOptions_SM10.o binomialOptions_SM13.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -lcudart

cp binomialOptions ../../bin/darwin/release

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -gencode arch=compute_10,code=sm_10 -gencode arch=compute_20,code=sm_20 -gencode arch=compute_30,code=sm_30 -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -po maxrregcount=16 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o BlackScholes.o -c BlackScholes.cu

g++ -arch x86_64 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o BlackScholes_gold.o -c BlackScholes_gold.cpp

g++ -arch x86_64 -o BlackScholes BlackScholes.o BlackScholes_gold.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -lcudart

cp BlackScholes ../../bin/darwin/release

g++ -arch x86_64 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o MonteCarloMultiGPU.o -c MonteCarloMultiGPU.cpp

g++ -arch x86_64 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o multithreading.o -c multithreading.cpp

g++ -arch x86_64 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o MonteCarlo_gold.o -c MonteCarlo_gold.cpp

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 --maxrregcount=32 -gencode arch=compute_10,code=sm_10 -gencode arch=compute_20,code=sm_20 -gencode arch=compute_30,code=sm_30 -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o MonteCarlo_kernel.o -c MonteCarlo_kernel.cu

ptxas /tmp/tmpxft_00001dd5_00000000-14_MonteCarlo_kernel.compute_10.ptx, line 103; warning : Double is not supported. Demoting to float

g++ -arch x86_64 -o MonteCarloMultiGPU MonteCarloMultiGPU.o multithreading.o MonteCarlo_gold.o MonteCarlo_kernel.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -lcudart -lpthread -lcurand

cp MonteCarloMultiGPU ../../bin/darwin/release

g++ -arch x86_64 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o quasirandomGenerator.o -c quasirandomGenerator.cpp

g++ -arch x86_64 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o quasirandomGenerator_gold.o -c quasirandomGenerator_gold.cpp

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -gencode arch=compute_10,code=sm_10 -gencode arch=compute_20,code=sm_20 -gencode arch=compute_30,code=sm_30 -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o quasirandomGenerator_SM10.o -c quasirandomGenerator_SM10.cu

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -gencode arch=compute_13,code=sm_13 -gencode arch=compute_20,code=sm_20 -gencode arch=compute_30,code=sm_30 -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o quasirandomGenerator_SM13.o -c quasirandomGenerator_SM13.cu

g++ -arch x86_64 -o quasirandomGenerator quasirandomGenerator.o quasirandomGenerator_gold.o quasirandomGenerator_SM10.o quasirandomGenerator_SM13.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -lcudart

cp quasirandomGenerator ../../bin/darwin/release

g++ -arch x86_64 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o sobol.o -c sobol.cpp

g++ -arch x86_64 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o sobol_gold.o -c sobol_gold.cpp

g++ -arch x86_64 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o sobol_primitives.o -c sobol_primitives.cpp

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o sobol_gpu.o -c sobol_gpu.cu

g++ -arch x86_64 -o SobolQRNG sobol.o sobol_gold.o sobol_primitives.o sobol_gpu.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -lcudart

cp SobolQRNG ../../bin/darwin/release

g++ -arch x86_64 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o fluidsGL.o -c fluidsGL.cpp

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -gencode arch=compute_10,code=sm_10 -gencode arch=compute_20,code=sm_20 -gencode arch=compute_30,code=sm_30 -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o fluidsGL_kernels.o -c fluidsGL_kernels.cu

fluidsGL_kernels.cu:42: warning: ‘vxfield’ initialized and declared ‘extern’

fluidsGL_kernels.cu:43: warning: ‘vyfield’ initialized and declared ‘extern’

g++ -arch x86_64 -o fluidsGL fluidsGL.o fluidsGL_kernels.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -lcudart -lcufft -L../../common/lib/darwin -L/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Libraries -framework GLUT -lGL -lGLU ../../common/lib/darwin/libGLEW.a

cp fluidsGL ../../bin/darwin/release

g++ -arch x86_64 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o nbody.o -c nbody.cpp

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -gencode arch=compute_10,code=sm_10 -gencode arch=compute_20,code=sm_20 -gencode arch=compute_30,code=sm_30 -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o bodysystemcuda.o -c bodysystemcuda.cu

ptxas /tmp/tmpxft_0000204c_00000000-14_bodysystemcuda.compute_10.ptx, line 1700; warning : Double is not supported. Demoting to float

g++ -arch x86_64 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o render_particles.o -c render_particles.cpp

g++ -arch x86_64 -o nbody nbody.o bodysystemcuda.o render_particles.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -lcudart -lcufft -L../../common/lib/darwin -L/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Libraries -framework GLUT -lGL -lGLU ../../common/lib/darwin/libGLEW.a

cp nbody ../../bin/darwin/release

g++ -arch x86_64 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o oceanFFT.o -c oceanFFT.cpp

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -gencode arch=compute_10,code=sm_10 -gencode arch=compute_20,code=sm_20 -gencode arch=compute_30,code=sm_30 -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o oceanFFT_kernel.o -c oceanFFT_kernel.cu

g++ -arch x86_64 -o oceanFFT oceanFFT.o oceanFFT_kernel.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -lcudart -lcufft -L../../common/lib/darwin -L/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Libraries -framework GLUT -lGL -lGLU ../../common/lib/darwin/libGLEW.a

cp oceanFFT ../../bin/darwin/release

g++ -arch x86_64 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o particles.o -c particles.cpp

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -gencode arch=compute_10,code=sm_10 -gencode arch=compute_20,code=sm_20 -gencode arch=compute_30,code=sm_30 -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o particleSystem_cuda.o -c particleSystem_cuda.cu

g++ -arch x86_64 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o particleSystem.o -c particleSystem.cpp

g++ -arch x86_64 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o render_particles.o -c render_particles.cpp

g++ -arch x86_64 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o shaders.o -c shaders.cpp

g++ -arch x86_64 -o particles particles.o particleSystem_cuda.o particleSystem.o render_particles.o shaders.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -lcudart -lcufft -L../../common/lib/darwin -L/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Libraries -framework GLUT -lGL -lGLU ../../common/lib/darwin/libGLEW.a

cp particles ../../bin/darwin/release

g++ -arch x86_64 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o particleDemo.o -c particleDemo.cpp

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -gencode arch=compute_10,code=sm_10 -gencode arch=compute_20,code=sm_20 -gencode arch=compute_30,code=sm_30 -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o ParticleSystem_cuda.o -c ParticleSystem_cuda.cu

g++ -arch x86_64 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o ParticleSystem.o -c ParticleSystem.cpp

g++ -arch x86_64 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o SmokeRenderer.o -c SmokeRenderer.cpp

g++ -arch x86_64 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o SmokeShaders.o -c SmokeShaders.cpp

g++ -arch x86_64 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o framebufferObject.o -c framebufferObject.cpp

g++ -arch x86_64 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o renderbuffer.o -c renderbuffer.cpp

g++ -arch x86_64 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o GLSLProgram.o -c GLSLProgram.cpp

g++ -arch x86_64 -o smokeParticles particleDemo.o ParticleSystem_cuda.o ParticleSystem.o SmokeRenderer.o SmokeShaders.o framebufferObject.o renderbuffer.o GLSLProgram.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -lcudart -lcufft -L../../common/lib/darwin -L/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Libraries -framework GLUT -lGL -lGLU ../../common/lib/darwin/libGLEW.a

cp smokeParticles ../../bin/darwin/release

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -gencode arch=compute_10,code=sm_10 -gencode arch=compute_20,code=sm_20 -gencode arch=compute_30,code=sm_30 -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o alignedTypes.o -c alignedTypes.cu

g++ -arch x86_64 -o alignedTypes alignedTypes.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -lcudart

cp alignedTypes ../../bin/darwin/release

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -dc -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o cdpAdvancedQuicksort.o -c cdpAdvancedQuicksort.cu

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -dc -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o cdpBitonicSort.o -c cdpBitonicSort.cu

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -o cdpAdvancedQuicksort cdpAdvancedQuicksort.o cdpBitonicSort.o -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -lcudadevrt

cp cdpAdvancedQuicksort ../../bin/darwin/release

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -dc -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o dlaswp.o -c dlaswp.cu

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -dc -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o dgetf2.o -c dgetf2.cu

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -dc -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o dgetrf.o -c dgetrf.cu

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -dc -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o cdp_lu.o -c cdp_lu.cu

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -dc -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o cdp_lu_main.o -c cdp_lu_main.cu

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -Xcompiler -fopenmp -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -o cdpLUDecomposition dlaswp.o dgetf2.o dgetrf.o cdp_lu.o cdp_lu_main.o -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -lcublas -lcublas_device -lcudadevrt -lgomp

cp cdpLUDecomposition ../../bin/darwin/release

cat build.sh >build

chmod a+x build

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -dc -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o cdpQuadtree.o -c cdpQuadtree.cu

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -o cdpQuadtree cdpQuadtree.o -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -lcudadevrt

cp cdpQuadtree ../../bin/darwin/release

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -gencode arch=compute_10,code=sm_10 -gencode arch=compute_20,code=sm_20 -gencode arch=compute_30,code=sm_30 -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o concurrentKernels.o -c concurrentKernels.cu

g++ -arch x86_64 -o concurrentKernels concurrentKernels.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -lcudart

cp concurrentKernels ../../bin/darwin/release

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -gencode arch=compute_10,code=sm_10 -gencode arch=compute_20,code=sm_20 -gencode arch=compute_30,code=sm_30 -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o main.o -c main.cu

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -gencode arch=compute_10,code=sm_10 -gencode arch=compute_20,code=sm_20 -gencode arch=compute_30,code=sm_30 -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o bisect_small.o -c bisect_small.cu

ptxas /tmp/tmpxft_000025e7_00000000-14_bisect_small.compute_10.ptx, line 312; warning : Double is not supported. Demoting to float

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -gencode arch=compute_10,code=sm_10 -gencode arch=compute_20,code=sm_20 -gencode arch=compute_30,code=sm_30 -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o bisect_large.o -c bisect_large.cu

ptxas /tmp/tmpxft_00002649_00000000-14_bisect_large.compute_10.ptx, line 348; warning : Double is not supported. Demoting to float

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -gencode arch=compute_10,code=sm_10 -gencode arch=compute_20,code=sm_20 -gencode arch=compute_30,code=sm_30 -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o bisect_util.o -c bisect_util.cu

g++ -arch x86_64 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o gerschgorin.o -c gerschgorin.cpp

g++ -arch x86_64 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o matlab.o -c matlab.cpp

g++ -arch x86_64 -o eigenvalues main.o bisect_small.o bisect_large.o bisect_util.o gerschgorin.o matlab.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -lcudart

cp eigenvalues ../../bin/darwin/release

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -gencode arch=compute_10,code=sm_10 -gencode arch=compute_20,code=sm_20 -gencode arch=compute_30,code=sm_30 -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o fastWalshTransform.o -c fastWalshTransform.cu

g++ -arch x86_64 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o fastWalshTransform_gold.o -c fastWalshTransform_gold.cpp

g++ -arch x86_64 -o fastWalshTransform fastWalshTransform.o fastWalshTransform_gold.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -lcudart

cp fastWalshTransform ../../bin/darwin/release

g++ -arch x86_64 -I. -I.. -Iinc/ -I../../common/inc -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -o FDTD3d.o -c src/FDTD3d.cpp

g++ -arch x86_64 -I. -I.. -Iinc/ -I../../common/inc -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -o FDTD3dReference.o -c src/FDTD3dReference.cpp

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -gencode arch=compute_10,code=sm_10 -gencode arch=compute_20,code=sm_20 -gencode arch=compute_30,code=sm_30 -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -I. -I.. -Iinc/ -I../../common/inc -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -o FDTD3dGPU.o -c src/FDTD3dGPU.cu

g++ -arch x86_64 -o FDTD3d FDTD3d.o FDTD3dReference.o FDTD3dGPU.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -lcudart

cp FDTD3d ../../bin/darwin/release

g++ -arch x86_64 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o FunctionPointers.o -c FunctionPointers.cpp

FunctionPointers.cpp:54: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -gencode arch=compute_20,code=sm_20 -gencode arch=compute_30,code=sm_30 -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o FunctionPointers_kernels.o -c FunctionPointers_kernels.cu

g++ -arch x86_64 -o FunctionPointers FunctionPointers.o FunctionPointers_kernels.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -lcudart -L../../common/lib/darwin -L/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Libraries -framework GLUT -lGL -lGLU ../../common/lib/darwin/libGLEW.a

cp FunctionPointers ../../bin/darwin/release

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -gencode arch=compute_13,code=sm_13 -gencode arch=compute_20,code=sm_20 -gencode arch=compute_30,code=sm_30 -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o interval.o -c interval.cu

ptxas warning : Stack size for entry function '_Z20test_interval_newtonIdEvP12interval_gpuIT_EPiS2_i' cannot be statically determined

ptxas warning : Stack size for entry function '_Z20test_interval_newtonIdEvP12interval_gpuIT_EPiS2_i' cannot be statically determined

g++ -arch x86_64 -o interval interval.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -lcudart

cp interval ../../bin/darwin/release

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -gencode arch=compute_10,code=sm_10 -gencode arch=compute_20,code=sm_20 -gencode arch=compute_30,code=sm_30 -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o lineOfSight.o -c lineOfSight.cu

g++ -arch x86_64 -o lineOfSight lineOfSight.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -lcudart

cp lineOfSight ../../bin/darwin/release

g++ -arch x86_64 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o mergeSort_validate.o -c mergeSort_validate.cpp

g++ -arch x86_64 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o mergeSort_host.o -c mergeSort_host.cpp

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -gencode arch=compute_10,code=sm_10 -gencode arch=compute_20,code=sm_20 -gencode arch=compute_30,code=sm_30 -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o bitonic.o -c bitonic.cu

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -gencode arch=compute_10,code=sm_10 -gencode arch=compute_20,code=sm_20 -gencode arch=compute_30,code=sm_30 -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o mergeSort.o -c mergeSort.cu

g++ -arch x86_64 -o mergeSort main.o mergeSort_validate.o mergeSort_host.o bitonic.o mergeSort.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -lcudart

cp mergeSort ../../bin/darwin/release

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -gencode arch=compute_20,code=sm_20 -gencode arch=compute_30,code=sm_30 -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o newdelete.o -c newdelete.cu

g++ -arch x86_64 -o newdelete newdelete.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -lcudart

cp newdelete ../../bin/darwin/release

g++ -arch x86_64 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o ptxjit.o -c ptxjit.cpp

g++ -arch x86_64 -o ptxjit ptxjit.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -framework CUDA -lcudart

cp ptxjit ../../bin/darwin/release

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -gencode arch=compute_10,code=sm_10 -gencode arch=compute_20,code=sm_20 -gencode arch=compute_30,code=sm_30 -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o radixSortThrust.o -c radixSortThrust.cu

g++ -arch x86_64 -o radixSortThrust radixSortThrust.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -lcudart

cp radixSortThrust ../../bin/darwin/release

g++ -arch x86_64 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o reduction.o -c reduction.cpp

reduction.cpp: In function ‘bool runTest(int, char**, ReduceType) [with T = int]’:

reduction.cpp:150: instantiated from here

reduction.cpp:578: warning: format ‘%f’ expects type ‘double’, but argument 2 has type ‘int’

reduction.cpp:578: warning: format ‘%f’ expects type ‘double’, but argument 2 has type ‘int’

reduction.cpp:579: warning: format ‘%f’ expects type ‘double’, but argument 2 has type ‘int’

reduction.cpp:579: warning: format ‘%f’ expects type ‘double’, but argument 2 has type ‘int’

reduction.cpp: In function ‘bool runTest(int, char**, ReduceType) [with T = float]’:

reduction.cpp:154: instantiated from here

reduction.cpp:573: warning: format ‘%d’ expects type ‘int’, but argument 2 has type ‘double’

reduction.cpp:573: warning: format ‘%d’ expects type ‘int’, but argument 2 has type ‘double’

reduction.cpp:574: warning: format ‘%d’ expects type ‘int’, but argument 2 has type ‘double’

reduction.cpp:574: warning: format ‘%d’ expects type ‘int’, but argument 2 has type ‘double’

reduction.cpp: In function ‘bool runTest(int, char**, ReduceType) [with T = double]’:

reduction.cpp:158: instantiated from here

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -gencode arch=compute_10,code=sm_10 -gencode arch=compute_13,code=sm_13 -gencode arch=compute_20,code=sm_20 -gencode arch=compute_30,code=sm_30 -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o reduction_kernel.o -c reduction_kernel.cu

ptxas /tmp/tmpxft_00002bea_00000000-17_reduction_kernel.compute_10.ptx, line 8860; warning : Double is not supported. Demoting to float

g++ -arch x86_64 -o reduction reduction.o reduction_kernel.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -lcudart

cp reduction ../../bin/darwin/release

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -gencode arch=compute_10,code=sm_10 -gencode arch=compute_20,code=sm_20 -gencode arch=compute_30,code=sm_30 -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o scalarProd.o -c scalarProd.cu

g++ -arch x86_64 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o scalarProd_cpu.o -c scalarProd_cpu.cpp

g++ -arch x86_64 -o scalarProd scalarProd.o scalarProd_cpu.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -lcudart

cp scalarProd ../../bin/darwin/release

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -gencode arch=compute_10,code=sm_10 -gencode arch=compute_20,code=sm_20 -gencode arch=compute_30,code=sm_30 -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o scan.o -c scan.cu

g++ -arch x86_64 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o scan_gold.o -c scan_gold.cpp

g++ -arch x86_64 -o scan scan.o scan_gold.o main.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -lcudart

cp scan ../../bin/darwin/release

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -gencode arch=compute_13,code=sm_13 -gencode arch=compute_20,code=sm_20 -gencode arch=compute_30,code=sm_30 -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o segmentationTree.o -c segmentationTree.cu

g++ -arch x86_64 -o segmentationTreeThrust segmentationTree.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -lcudart

cp segmentationTreeThrust ../../bin/darwin/release

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -O3 -gencode arch=compute_30,code=sm_30 -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o shfl_scan.o -c shfl_scan.cu

g++ -arch x86_64 -o shfl_scan shfl_scan.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -lcudart

cp shfl_scan ../../bin/darwin/release

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -gencode arch=compute_10,code=sm_10 -gencode arch=compute_20,code=sm_20 -gencode arch=compute_30,code=sm_30 -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o simpleHyperQ.o -c simpleHyperQ.cu

g++ -arch x86_64 -o simpleHyperQ simpleHyperQ.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -lcudart

cp simpleHyperQ ../../bin/darwin/release

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -gencode arch=compute_10,code=sm_10 -gencode arch=compute_20,code=sm_20 -gencode arch=compute_30,code=sm_30 -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o bitonicSort.o -c bitonicSort.cu

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -gencode arch=compute_10,code=sm_10 -gencode arch=compute_20,code=sm_20 -gencode arch=compute_30,code=sm_30 -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o oddEvenMergeSort.o -c oddEvenMergeSort.cu

g++ -arch x86_64 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o sortingNetworks_validate.o -c sortingNetworks_validate.cpp

g++ -arch x86_64 -o sortingNetworks bitonicSort.o oddEvenMergeSort.o main.o sortingNetworks_validate.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -lcudart

cp sortingNetworks ../../bin/darwin/release

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -gencode arch=compute_11,code=sm_11 -gencode arch=compute_20,code=sm_20 -gencode arch=compute_30,code=sm_30 -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o threadFenceReduction.o -c threadFenceReduction.cu

g++ -arch x86_64 -o threadFenceReduction threadFenceReduction.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -lcudart

cp threadFenceReduction ../../bin/darwin/release

g++ -arch x86_64 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -Iinc/ -I../../common/inc -o threadMigration.o -c threadMigration.cpp

g++ -arch x86_64 -o threadMigration threadMigration.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -framework CUDA -lpthread

cp threadMigration ../../bin/darwin/release

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -gencode arch=compute_10,code=sm_10 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -Iinc/ -I../../common/inc -o threadMigration_kernel64.ptx -ptx threadMigration_kernel.cu

mkdir -p data

cp threadMigration_kernel64.ptx data

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -gencode arch=compute_10,code=sm_10 -gencode arch=compute_20,code=sm_20 -gencode arch=compute_30,code=sm_30 -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o transpose.o -c transpose.cu

g++ -arch x86_64 -o transpose transpose.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -lcudart

cp transpose ../../bin/darwin/release

g++ -arch x86_64 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o batchCUBLAS.o -c batchCUBLAS.cpp

g++ -arch x86_64 -o batchCUBLAS batchCUBLAS.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -lcudart -lcublas

cp batchCUBLAS ../../bin/darwin/release

g++ -arch x86_64 -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -I../common/UtilNPP/ -I../common/FreeImage/include -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -o boxFilterNPP.o -c boxFilterNPP.cpp

g++ -arch x86_64 -o boxFilterNPP boxFilterNPP.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -lcudart -L../../common/lib/darwin -L/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Libraries -lGL -lGLU -framework GLUT ../../common/lib/darwin/libGLEW.a -lnpp -L../common/FreeImage/lib/darwin -lfreeimage

cp boxFilterNPP ../../bin/darwin/release

g++ -arch x86_64 -o conjugateGradient main.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -lcudart -lcublas -lcusparse

cp conjugateGradient ../../bin/darwin/release

g++ -arch x86_64 -o conjugateGradientPrecond main.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -lcudart -lcublas -lcusparse

cp conjugateGradientPrecond ../../bin/darwin/release

g++ -arch x86_64 -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -I../common/UtilNPP/ -I../common/FreeImage/include -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -o freeImageInteropNPP.o -c freeImageInteropNPP.cpp

g++ -arch x86_64 -o freeImageInteropNPP freeImageInteropNPP.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -lcudart -L../../common/lib/darwin -L/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Libraries -lGL -lGLU -framework GLUT ../../common/lib/darwin/libGLEW.a -lnpp -L../common/FreeImage/lib/darwin -lfreeimage

cp freeImageInteropNPP ../../bin/darwin/release

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -gencode arch=compute_11,code=sm_11 -gencode arch=compute_20,code=sm_20 -gencode arch=compute_30,code=sm_30 -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -I../common/UtilNPP -I../common/FreeImage/include -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -o GrabcutGMM.o -c GrabcutGMM.cu

GrabcutGMM.cu:23: warning: non-local variable ‘<anonymous struct> GMM_t’ uses anonymous type

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -gencode arch=compute_11,code=sm_11 -gencode arch=compute_20,code=sm_20 -gencode arch=compute_30,code=sm_30 -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -I../common/UtilNPP -I../common/FreeImage/include -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -o GrabcutHistogram.o -c GrabcutHistogram.cu

GPUHistogram.h(129): warning: conversion from pointer to smaller integer

GPUHistogram.h(147): warning: conversion from pointer to smaller integer

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -gencode arch=compute_11,code=sm_11 -gencode arch=compute_20,code=sm_20 -gencode arch=compute_30,code=sm_30 -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -I../common/UtilNPP -I../common/FreeImage/include -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -o GrabcutUtil.o -c GrabcutUtil.cu

g++ -arch x86_64 -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -I../common/UtilNPP -I../common/FreeImage/include -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -o GrabCut.o -c GrabCut.cpp

g++ -arch x86_64 -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -I../common/UtilNPP -I../common/FreeImage/include -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -o GrabcutMain.o -c GrabcutMain.cpp

g++ -arch x86_64 -o grabcutNPP GrabcutGMM.o GrabcutHistogram.o GrabcutUtil.o GrabCut.o GrabcutMain.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -lcudart -L../../common/lib/darwin -L/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Libraries -lGL -lGLU -framework GLUT ../../common/lib/darwin/libGLEW.a -lnpp -L../common/FreeImage/lib/darwin -lfreeimage

cp grabcutNPP ../../bin/darwin/release

g++ -arch x86_64 -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -I../common/UtilNPP/ -I../common/FreeImage/include -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -o histEqualizationNPP.o -c histEqualizationNPP.cpp

g++ -arch x86_64 -o histEqualizationNPP histEqualizationNPP.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -lcudart -L../../common/lib/darwin -L/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Libraries -lGL -lGLU -framework GLUT ../../common/lib/darwin/libGLEW.a -lnpp -L../common/FreeImage/lib/darwin -lfreeimage

cp histEqualizationNPP ../../bin/darwin/release

g++ -arch x86_64 -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -I../common/UtilNPP/ -I../common/FreeImage/include -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -o imageSegmentationNPP.o -c imageSegmentationNPP.cpp

g++ -arch x86_64 -o imageSegmentationNPP imageSegmentationNPP.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -lcudart -L../../common/lib/darwin -L/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Libraries -lGL -lGLU -framework GLUT ../../common/lib/darwin/libGLEW.a -lnpp -L../common/FreeImage/lib/darwin -lfreeimage

cp imageSegmentationNPP ../../bin/darwin/release

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -lineinfo -gencode arch=compute_13,code=sm_13 -gencode arch=compute_20,code=sm_20 -gencode arch=compute_30,code=sm_30 -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -Iinc/ -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I../../common/inc -o piestimator.o -c src/piestimator.cu

g++ -arch x86_64 -Iinc/ -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I../../common/inc -o main.o -c src/main.cpp

g++ -arch x86_64 -Iinc/ -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I../../common/inc -o test.o -c src/test.cpp

g++ -arch x86_64 -o MC_EstimatePiInlineP piestimator.o main.o test.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -lcudart -lcurand

cp MC_EstimatePiInlineP ../../bin/darwin/release

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -lineinfo -gencode arch=compute_13,code=sm_13 -gencode arch=compute_20,code=sm_20 -gencode arch=compute_30,code=sm_30 -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -Iinc/ -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I../../common/inc -o piestimator.o -c src/piestimator.cu

g++ -arch x86_64 -Iinc/ -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I../../common/inc -o main.o -c src/main.cpp

g++ -arch x86_64 -Iinc/ -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I../../common/inc -o test.o -c src/test.cpp

g++ -arch x86_64 -o MC_EstimatePiInlineQ piestimator.o main.o test.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -lcudart -lcurand

cp MC_EstimatePiInlineQ ../../bin/darwin/release

g++ -arch x86_64 -o MC_EstimatePiP piestimator.o main.o test.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -lcudart -lcurand

cp MC_EstimatePiP ../../bin/darwin/release

g++ -arch x86_64 -o MC_EstimatePiQ piestimator.o main.o test.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -lcudart -lcurand

cp MC_EstimatePiQ ../../bin/darwin/release

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -lineinfo -gencode arch=compute_13,code=sm_13 -gencode arch=compute_20,code=sm_20 -gencode arch=compute_30,code=sm_30 -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -Iinc/ -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I../../common/inc -o pricingengine.o -c src/pricingengine.cu

g++ -arch x86_64 -o MC_SingleAsianOptionP pricingengine.o main.o test.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -lcudart -lcurand

cp MC_SingleAsianOptionP ../../bin/darwin/release

g++ -arch x86_64 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I../../common/inc -o MersenneTwister.o -c MersenneTwister.cpp

g++ -arch x86_64 -o MersenneTwisterGP11213 MersenneTwister.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -lcudart -lcurand

cp MersenneTwisterGP11213 ../../bin/darwin/release

g++ -arch x86_64 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -I../common/FreeImage/include -o randomFog.o -c randomFog.cpp

randomFog.cpp: In function ‘void showHelp()’:

randomFog.cpp:624: warning: format not a string literal and no format arguments

randomFog.cpp:624: warning: format not a string literal and no format arguments

g++ -arch x86_64 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -I../common/FreeImage/include -o rng.o -c rng.cpp

g++ -arch x86_64 -o randomFog randomFog.o rng.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -lcudart -L../../common/lib/darwin -L/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Libraries -lGL -lGLU -framework GLUT ../../common/lib/darwin/libGLEW.a -lcurand

cp randomFog ../../bin/darwin/release

g++ -arch x86_64 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o simpleCUBLAS.o -c simpleCUBLAS.cpp

g++ -arch x86_64 -o simpleCUBLAS simpleCUBLAS.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -lcudart -lcublas

cp simpleCUBLAS ../../bin/darwin/release

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -gencode arch=compute_10,code=sm_10 -gencode arch=compute_20,code=sm_20 -gencode arch=compute_30,code=sm_30 -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -o simpleCUFFT.o -c simpleCUFFT.cu

g++ -arch x86_64 -o simpleCUFFT simpleCUFFT.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -lcudart -lcudart -lcufft

cp simpleCUFFT ../../bin/darwin/release

g++ -arch x86_64 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o simpleDevLibCUBLAS.o -c simpleDevLibCUBLAS.cpp

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -I/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/include -I. -I.. -I../../common/inc -o kernels.o -dc kernels.cu

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin/nvcc -m64 -gencode arch=compute_35,code=sm_35 -lcublas_device -lcudadevrt -dlink -o kernelsLink.o kernels.o

g++ -arch x86_64 -o simpleDevLibCUBLAS simpleDevLibCUBLAS.o kernels.o kernelsLink.o -Xlinker -rpath /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -L/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/lib -lcudart -lcublas

cp simpleDevLibCUBLAS ../../bin/darwin/release

make: Target `all' not remade because of errors.

Because of the references to errors, I don’t know if this was successful or not.

Run Binaries

I entered

cd /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/samples/C/bin/darwin/release

The response was:

-bash: cd: /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/samples/C/bin/darwin/release: No such file or directory

So, it appears that the binaries were not successfully placed here.

I am now supposed to type command

deviceQuery

but this won’t be useful, since the file

/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/samples/C/bin/darwin/release

was apparently not created.

Jan 22, 2013 12:44 PM in response to Michael Holmes1

I have no experience with this NVIDIA toolkit you are trying to work with, but I can tell you that the directory you are trying to run deviceQuery from doesn't look right. It looks like the "/darwin/release" subdirectory should be in /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-5.0/bin, but you will have to check that yourself.

The "Northing to be done for 'all'" make error, seems to imply that whatever you are trying to compile is already compiled.

The MPI error seems to be related to MPI binaries, which are some sort of prerequisite that you do not have installed.

Read the release notes or install text that probably came with the package you downloaded from NVIDIA.

Have I correctly added these system-wide PATH entries?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.