Newsroom Update

Final Cut Pro transforms video creation with Live Multicam on iPad and new AI features on Mac. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Fcpx keeps moving my events

I'm working on my annual familymovie, and my events are arranged by year and month created. So far so good. Then I import some movieclips taken with my DSLR, let's say created in january 2012, if I drag them into the event called family at the cabin january 2012, the whole event moves to january 2013. I go into that event and see that the newest clip I imported was created january 2013 ( which is wrong of course), I then go to the modify menu and change that clip creation date to january 2012 to reflect the real month it was created, but the event will not move back to january 2012. Is there a way to import the clips directly into the event I want without fcpx automatically moves the whole event to what fcpx believes is the right place?

Macbook pro, Mac OS X (10.6.4)

Posted on Jan 22, 2013 1:17 AM

There are no replies.

Fcpx keeps moving my events

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.