185 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 25, 2013 8:42 AM by kkirill
I did a search through all Internet, but can not find any solution.
My problem description:
1. I have 2 iPhone 4S (iOS 4.0.1) with 2 different carries and different Apple IDs. iMessage was configured and worked fine for a year.
2. For the first, telephone number disappeared from reaching list of iMessage for both phones (of course, it's different numbers).
3. I tried to use a solution to sigh off from Apple ID to fix the problem with phone number for both phones.
4. And now I have the same problem for both phones - when I try to switch on iMessage slider - it's switched off immediately. I tried to restyart the phone, eject and insert the SIM and etc. with no success.
5. The most strange fact - that this problem exists with 2 iphones 4s with 2 different carries with 2 different Apple ID, they only have the same OS - iOS 6.0.1
I will appreciate for any help.
PS: iMessage still works OK on my iPad with same Apple ID. I can sign off and sign in again with no problem.