Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

does anyone agree that apple will release ios 7 with the new iphones in march , as i,ll be buying my first iphone and im wondering while its not to far away , will it be worth holding on till march for an updated iphone , ive waited for 18 months to save

i want to buy an iphone , been saving for 18 months , and now im biting the bullet in march , but would like the new os 7 included with my iphone puchase , does anyone have reliable info that it will indeed be the case in march , i wil probably only ever buy one iphone so would like the best on market at time of buying , to go with my new ipad 4th gen , any reliable help appreciated , cheers , dillon .

new products for march release date-OTHER, Other OS, the new os 7

Posted on Jan 22, 2013 3:21 AM

2 replies

Jan 22, 2013 3:25 AM in response to dillon1462

No one knows anything for sure mate.

Typically Apple releases a new version of iOS at the same time they release a new handset.

I'd like to hope that, having just release the 5 in September, a release in March would be much too soon. I can't see it happening.

The strategy I always take is that if this were to happen, sell the old handset to make back most of the purchase price of the new one.

does anyone agree that apple will release ios 7 with the new iphones in march , as i,ll be buying my first iphone and im wondering while its not to far away , will it be worth holding on till march for an updated iphone , ive waited for 18 months to save

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.