HT1353: Identifying iPod modelsLearn about Identifying iPod models
Currently Being ModeratedJan 22, 2013 2:13 PM (in response to elear)
Does the iPod connect to other networks?
Do other devices now connect?
Did the iPod connect before?
- Reset the iOS device. Nothing will be lost
Reset iOS device: Hold down the On/Off button and the Home button at the same time for at
least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.
- Power off and then back on the router
- Reset network settings: Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings
- Restore from backup. See:
- Restore to factory settings/new iOS device.
- Make an appointment at the Genius Bar of an Apple store.
Currently Being ModeratedJan 23, 2013 11:53 AM (in response to lllaass)
My Iphone 5 has no trouble connencting to the wireless internet. I have not tried the ipod anywhere else. But it did connect about 6 months ago last time I used it. How do I restore to factory settings?
Currently Being ModeratedJan 23, 2013 1:51 PM (in response to elear)
Connect to computer and restore via iTunes