Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Error copying /Volumes/DATA/System/Library/Caches/com.apple.kext.caches/Startup/kernelcache

I installed dev tools sometime back on a secodary drive called "Data" ...might have even tried to install OS X but it's a softare RAID. Deleted all the system folders etc and only keep data on it now BUT my computer still looks to it as a possible bood drive -

1/22/13 3:32:21.172 PM com.apple.kextcache[392]: Error copying /Volumes/DATA/System/Library/Caches/com.apple.kext.caches/Startup/kernelcache to /Volumes/Boot OS X/com.apple.boot.S/System/Library/Caches/com.apple.kext.caches/Startup/kernelca che

Anyone know if there is some file on my main drive "Macintosh HD" I can edit or delete so the machine rebuilds that database and stops checking that other drive called DATA?

Mac Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2), 8GB RAM

Posted on Jan 22, 2013 1:01 PM

There are no replies.

Error copying /Volumes/DATA/System/Library/Caches/com.apple.kext.caches/Startup/kernelcache

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.