Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mountain Lion and video chat: video/audio disturbances and disruptions

Hi!

I'm having big problems video chatting with skype since upgrading to mountain lion a couple of months back. There's video and audio disturbances and disruptions, the audio is delayed and video quality is terribly bad. All this makes it impossible to video chat. Also calling landlines and mobile phones is impossible due to disturabnces. Facetime is not an option as my other friends are windows users.

I even made a clean install of mountain lion! That didn't change anything. Then I tried some other providers. However I had the same issues with oovoo and google talk. Can anyone help me to fix this problem. I have a 2 year old MacBook Pro 15". 4gb ram, intel i5 2,5 ghz. So I shouldn't have these problems, right!

Thanks a lot!

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.7), Macbook Pro November 2010

Posted on Jan 23, 2013 3:06 AM

There are no replies.

Mountain Lion and video chat: video/audio disturbances and disruptions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.