Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

renting movies

When you rent movies from I Tunes can you view the movies from all devices or only the device used to rent the movie? Also how do you access the movie rented?

Posted on Jan 23, 2013 7:37 AM

1 reply

Jan 23, 2013 7:49 AM in response to ralph fromky

iTunes Store: Movie rental frequently asked questions (FAQ)

"

Can I play my rental on more than one device?

• If you download a rented movie on your computer: You can transfer it to a device such as your Apple TV (1st generation), iPhone, iPad, or iPod if it’s a standard-definition film (movies in HD can only be watched on your computer, iPad, iPhone 4 or later, iPod touch (4th generation or later), or Apple TV). Once you move the movie from your computer to a device, the movie will disappear from your computer's iTunes library. You can move the movie between devices as many times as you wish during the rental period, but the movie can only exist on one device at a time.
  • If you download a rented movie on your iPhone 4 or later, iPad, iPod touch (4th generation or later), or Apple TV: It is not transferable to any other device or computer."

renting movies

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.