Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I retrieve my whatsapp messages that I have lost a week ago

I HAVE LOST ALL MY WHATSAPP MESSAGES FROM MY IPHONE AROUND A WEEK A GO, CAN YOU HELP ME TO RETRIEVE ALL MY WHATSAPP MESSAGES THAT I HAVE LOST IT ? PLEASE HELP ME ON THIS ISSUE .

iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular (MM), iOS 6.0.2, Can't purchase itunes apps

Posted on Jan 23, 2013 11:58 AM

6 replies

Jun 24, 2015 8:00 PM in response to ASHMANNA

You can retrieve WhatsApp messages from iPhone backup:

To recover your chat history from an iCloud backup, first verify that there is an iCloud backup for your chat history in WhatsApp Settings > Chat Settings > Chat Backup. If you can see when the last backup was performed, simply delete and reinstall the app from the App Store. After verifying your phone number, follow the on-screen prompts to restore your chat history. The same iCloud backup requirements apply for iCloud restore. In addition, the phone number used for backing up and restoring must be the same. I.e., you cannot restore the chat history from another WhatsApp account. If you share an iCloud account, this will allow you to keep your backups separate.

Read more: http://www.whatsapp.com/faq/en/iphone/20888066

How can I retrieve my whatsapp messages that I have lost a week ago

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.