Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to import a multiple page pdf into Pages

is there a simple and efficient (not every single page by itself) way to convert/copy/insert a multiple page pdf document into Pages?

Thank you.

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion

Posted on Jan 23, 2013 1:57 PM

5 replies

Jan 23, 2013 4:19 PM in response to pachyx

I'm not sure why you would want to do that, but I imagine there are reasons. A multiple Selection of PDF files can be copied to the Clipboard and Pasted into Pages in a batch way. What apparently isn't supported is your desired importing the multipage PDF, and I can't tell you why.

Perhaps someone else knows of a procedure to get around this problem.

Could you consider assembling your document in Preview? If so, Export your Pages document to PDF and merge it with your multipage PDF document in Preview.

Jerry

Jan 23, 2013 8:50 PM in response to Jerrold Green1

I will try to be more precise.

I have a multiple page document that I scanned into a pdf format.

I want to be able to view - not edit - it on my iPhone via iCloud.

I do not know of any way to get a pdf up to my iCloud so I thought that if I could convert it to a Pages document that I could then upload it (the Pages document) to my iCloud and thus be able to view it on my iPhone.

So what I really want to do is be able to view a pdf document that is on my iCloud on my iPhone 5.

Perhaps my question should have been - How do you get a pdf document up to iCloud?

Thank you.

How to import a multiple page pdf into Pages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.