Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Submitting Donation Request

I work for a non-profit 501c3 organization that provides after school care including homework assistance to children in grades K-8. Many low-income children in the community need after school care but their families can not afford it. By receiving grants, donations and through various Fundraisers we are able to provide our services on a sliding fee scale so parents only pay what they can afford. Due to major funding cuts Schalorship Funds for low-income families are depleting. Therefore, we are planning a major fundraiser that will include a slient auction.

My question is: Is there a specific way to go about submitting a request for a donation of an Ipad or Ipod? Is this something that must go through corperate or can local stores use their discretion in donating such items?

Posted on Jan 23, 2013 1:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 23, 2013 1:41 PM

Thanks so much Varjak. I will definitely take that advice.

2 replies

Jan 23, 2013 1:48 PM in response to Amendez79

Apple has no general program for donations of either money or product. You can write to Apple at their corporate address - click the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page - and ask, but I doubt you'll get anything but a polite refusal if you get any response at all. You will probably have the best luck if you contact charitable organizations and businesses, such as independent Apple dealers, in your own community. Those organizations will be in the best position to assist and would be the ones most interested in helping charities and programs in their own communities.

Good luck and regards.

Message was edited by: varjak paw - corrected typo

Submitting Donation Request

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.