Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ordering prints with exact image sizes on line via Aperture?

Hi,

I am told repeatedly that, from an 8-bit TIFF image, ADORAMA delivers exhibition-quality large sze C-prints on matte paper, at very reasonable prices. I checked the price and, indeed, it's 1/5 what I would pay for custom printing on fine art paper. And since it all ends up framed and behind glass - and the paper surface becomes hard to distinguish, I am determined to check these C prints out ($10 C-print vs $60 on art paper, per print!)

Considering the Adorama software, to print to an exact image size, with exact cropping AND white borders, ADORAMA says the image needs to be uploaded to them om a "canvas" which is the size of one of their standard sheet sizes, and that the image needs to be already appropriately sized and cropped within that canvas, Canvas, it appears, is the name of a Photoshop tool allowing such a manoeuver. But I only use Aperture.

Any ideas?

Thanks a lot,

Raphael

iMac 21.5"-OTHER, Mac OS X (10.7.2), Pages for iPhone/iPad

Posted on Jan 23, 2013 2:00 PM

There are no replies.

Ordering prints with exact image sizes on line via Aperture?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.