Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to import Photos to iPhoto from another Album inside the iPhone

I have two different types of Albums inside my iPhone 4. One of them is the current Album called "Camera Roll", the other one is the one I created and put some photos imported from the Photo Steam (iCloud) images, let's name it "X Album". I wanted to import the images from the "X Album" but when I connected my iPhone and oppened the iPhone the images that I saw to import was just related to the "Camera Roll" Album.

What do I have to do to import photos to iPhone form other album different then "Camera Roll" Album?

Thank you very Much!

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion

Posted on Jan 23, 2013 4:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 23, 2013 6:45 PM

You can only import photos from the camera roll, it's how iphoto is designed to work. You could take screenshots of the photos you have in that other album, then they would be in your camera roll and would be easily importable to iphoto

1 reply

How to import Photos to iPhoto from another Album inside the iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.