Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple please help or I'm gonna switch to Android

I've been an Apple customer for years without any difficulty, but i can't find ANYTHING online to help my current APPLE issue.

My iphone 5 fell down a whole flight of stairs and the digitizer is damaged, i know the phone still works because i can charge it, and sound/vibration will come from it, and depending on the battery life depends on how many different coloured lines appear on the screen. I tried plugging it into itunes after the fall to see if it still worked and it kept saying "the itunes store cannot process your request at this time, please try again later." so i put the phone into DFU/emergency mode and everytime the restore is just about complete i get the same message, sometimes with the error code "1604" but the connection is absolutely fine, i thought it was because i had an outdated itunes, so i switcted to itunes 11, tried again, restarted my computer and it still didnt work. my old iphone 4 works perfectly when i connect it with no issues at all. please help, im yet to visit an apple store for face to face help

iPhone 5, iOS 6.0.2, I'm pissed

Posted on Jan 23, 2013 9:44 PM

2 replies

Apple please help or I'm gonna switch to Android

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.