Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I completely delete/clear all content from email signature (including HTML tags, hidden tables, etc)?

I have 2 mail accounts, and added individual signatures. I pasted in an HTML signature containg a hidden table for one account, and now want to change it back to just text. The hidden html table is still in the signature (looks like several empty rows at the end, which cannot be removed, and which will be at the end of every mail I send from this account).

It does not help to change back to only one signature for both mail accounts, and then back. The lines at the end of the signature (the hidden HTML table) is still there.

Also selecting everything and deleting it leaved these blank lines.

How can I completely delete everythink in the signature?

iPhone 4, iOS 6.0.1

Posted on Jan 24, 2013 1:13 AM

3 replies

Jan 27, 2013 5:33 AM in response to IngoHinkel

Mine is an ipad and I had tried deleting the mail account and reinstalling but that did not work, so, yes, I went to reset in Settings and "reset all settings". It does not remove any data, photos, accounts, etc. it just means you have to re-enter your wifi settings etc, It really is a great way to sort out problems such as the one we had with the signature.

How can I completely delete/clear all content from email signature (including HTML tags, hidden tables, etc)?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.