Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how may I restore normal airplay functionality to my MacBook Pro if it was working perfect before updates to my mac?

I have a 3rd Generation Apple TV and a MacBook Pro (March 2012) connected wirelessly through a Cisco Linksys EA2700 router. All are uptdated and configured properly.

BUT, befor the last updates, my macbook was able to stream HD movies to the Apple TV and that's not the case now. How may I restore functinality to my mac.

Other scenarios that point to my macbook are that other iphones 4s which I have home are able to stream seamlessly to the ATV3.

Thank you for your comments.

Mario.

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.1)

Posted on Jan 24, 2013 10:31 AM

There are no replies.

how may I restore normal airplay functionality to my MacBook Pro if it was working perfect before updates to my mac?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.