Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

keyboard types two letters whe pressing one

we sd xc 23 f2 and f3 seem to type at the same time is there a known fix for this?

iOS 6.0.2, 2010 a1314 wireless keyboard

Posted on Jan 24, 2013 11:55 AM

2 replies

Jan 25, 2013 7:35 PM in response to Barry Hemphill

Thanks Barry,

You are in the right direction. It is a faulty KB. I was wondering what would cause the underlying problem. Pressure points possibly? Potential flexing of the frame? It may be a pinch in the cable when pressing the assembly together and where the tape for that specific area of the keyboard is located. There are no repairs that a qualified technician has on file for dealing with this extremely rare problem.The KB cannot be taken apart due to the "glue" that is used in the manufacturing process. I am not aware of a flash for the apple Bluetooth accessories that would override any performance conflicts. If there was one it would have to be a wireless flash. Lab or factory access only I would assume. Bluetooth specs would be a completely different thread.

keyboard types two letters whe pressing one

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.