Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hey! I just bought an iPod Shuffle and I am trying to sync it with iTunes. However, every time I do that it shows an error. Idk what to do. Help! I've tried reading all the manuals and everything and follow each and every step meticulously. Reply ASAP.

I just bought an iPod Shuffle and I am trying to sync it with iTunes. However, every time I do that it shows an error. Idk what to do. Help! I've tried reading all the manuals and everything and follow each and every step meticulously. I have all my songs on iTunes and also my playlists. But I try to sync and it shows errors. Reply ASAP.

iPod shuffle, Windows XP

Posted on Jan 24, 2013 12:27 PM

1 reply

Hey! I just bought an iPod Shuffle and I am trying to sync it with iTunes. However, every time I do that it shows an error. Idk what to do. Help! I've tried reading all the manuals and everything and follow each and every step meticulously. Reply ASAP.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.