Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Runescape client work on PPC?

I just got an iMac G5 on version 10.5.8 and its a PPC, I realize now this computer is **** for games and im wondering if ATLEAST runescape works on this? I understand I can't play on the website because I don't have an up to date Java and i know I cant get Java.. So I thought maybe the runescape client would work.. I downloaded it fine but went to click on it and it jumps around a little bit on my dock then disappears. Ive tried putting it in my application folder, and my desktop , etc. but nothings working. Id like to know if there is anyone who plays Runescape on the same computer as me. I have 2 GB RAM. All i need is helpful answers. Thank you so much. I'm legit willing to pay someone $50 via paypal to help me if I have to.

iMac, Mac OS X (10.5.8)

Posted on Jan 24, 2013 1:18 PM

5 replies

Nov 29, 2013 10:18 AM in response to AjMoniz

I have your answer! What you do is download the game client for mac on runescape.com.
THEN - download and install another program like chrome... something simple and free.
When you take the chrome icon and move it to the application folder during installation, take ur runescape square icon and move it in there too. From then on, the game client can be saved and work on the dock.

I know... stupid way. But its the only way I know how to do it, and it WORKS!

Runescape client work on PPC?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.