Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have problem - I have cover of Skinny Love that I recorded. I'd like to have it in my iTM but every time I try to do that Ihave just backing track in iTunes Match, not my cover (but tags are ok) I have no idea how is it even possible. Please help

I have problem - I have cover of Skinny Love that I recorded. I'd like to have it in my iTunesMatch but every time I try to do that I have just backing track in iTunes Match, not my cover (but tags are ok) I have no idea how is it even possible. Please help. I tried to change tags, name of track - everything - every time I have the same problem - no vocal in my track.

Posted on Jan 24, 2013 2:29 PM

1 reply

I have problem - I have cover of Skinny Love that I recorded. I'd like to have it in my iTM but every time I try to do that Ihave just backing track in iTunes Match, not my cover (but tags are ok) I have no idea how is it even possible. Please help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.