Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My certificates expired over the long weekend, what steps are needed to get the Profile Manager working again?

Profile Manager running on Lion Server APNS certificates and code signing certificates expired over the long weekend. Does any one have a list of steps to take to get the Progile Manager up and running again?

I understan all iOS devices will have to re-enroll.

Mac mini, OS X Server, Profile Manager

Posted on Jan 24, 2013 8:38 PM

1 reply

Jan 26, 2013 10:28 PM in response to manuelfromdurham

I have installed a new APNS certificate from Apple and have renewd my Code Signing certificate, however all my users are gone and my Open Directory is apparently not taling to the Windows Directory to get the usernames.

I have selected the SSL certificate in Opne Directory settings and still no user names. I am not even able to choose new users from the domain. No names who up.

Does anyone know how to get Open Directory connected to the Windows Dierectoy again?

My certificates expired over the long weekend, what steps are needed to get the Profile Manager working again?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.