Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I imported a audio file drum loop and it showed as 6 bars in my region. So I tried to convert the audio file to logics 4 bars. I did the option-tempo-adjust tempo to region length. But region not shrinking to 4 bars

I imported a audio file drum loop & detected the tempo at 133, it showed as 6 bars in my region. So I tried to convert the audio file to logics 4 bars. I did the option-tempo-adjust tempo to region length. But instead of the region resizing down to Logics 4 bars, its remaining the same 6 bar length & slowing down the tempo to 100. ?? That command is supposed to resize the region down to 4 bars & remain same tempo ? What is the deal ?

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Jan 24, 2013 10:44 PM

2 replies

Jan 25, 2013 1:03 PM in response to seeren

I had already tried it again & it worked, b4 I saw this, yes I had done that. Yes thanks, but discovered new problem. How do I import a drum loop & make it match the tempo of the project. & properly time strectch it. I've been using detect tempo to bring imported loop into same tempo as project. That seems to make the loop right tempo. But it wont allow me to time stretch it, or if I do time strecth it it slows down instead of remaining new tempo.???
appreciate your help..
Ari

I imported a audio file drum loop and it showed as 6 bars in my region. So I tried to convert the audio file to logics 4 bars. I did the option-tempo-adjust tempo to region length. But region not shrinking to 4 bars

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.