Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

accessing purchased audiobooks from multiple devices

Can I access purchased audiobooks from multiple devices?

I downloaded an audiobook on my MacBook Pro and want to access it from my IPhone 4s

MacBook Pro (15-inch Late 2011)

Posted on Jan 25, 2013 1:39 AM

5 replies

Jan 27, 2013 6:48 AM in response to jeff jp

Can you copy the Audiobook files from the Macbook Pro to your desktop? If you use the same apple id on both computers it should copy over. Either by home sharing or a datastick.

Be aware that when you try to play it on the desktop you may get an authorise request if you bought the book through audible. This is your Audible authorisation not the Apple ID

Jan 27, 2013 7:01 AM in response to Steve Taylor1

I wonder why I can't just sync the phone to my macbook pro and NOT sync my music.....just the Audiobook portion? If I knew it was going to be an issue I would have just downloaded the audiobook from my phone in the first place....but I thought the whole new "sharing" with multiple devices included audiobooks.... and I could get it from the cloud. ugh....this is a pain. LOL

Well....at least I learned a valuable lesson for future refrence.

Thank you.

accessing purchased audiobooks from multiple devices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.